Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Im currently working in South Korea.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
A mixed bag on the reply front then.
Never in the field of human conflict have so few said so little about so much.

The wierd thing is the local people I'm working with don't seem that bothered. Whereas I'm running around like Corporel Jones.

North Korea has finally floated to the main headline on BBC teletext. Probably due to the absence of items on skateboarding ducks on account of the unseasonable weather.

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
N.Korea have thousands of tons of artillery metal pointed directly at Seoul/DMZ. Plus, a potential nuke. They would lose this war, but hundreds of thousands(million+) from both sides would die from this type of war.

Stay safe, mate!

Last edited:

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
I would say you'll be fine.

You'll go quickly, it's one's further away who'll have the years of painful suffering.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
The USA are the only country in history to use a nuclear weapon, what does that tell you about them? I doubt they'd hesitate to use one again.

Southern Toon

Aug 6, 2010
When Mr Jong gets on his piano & starts bashing out a rendition of Rocket Man.you know it'll be time to get down to your local skidmarks & stock up on some new undercrackers.

674385-kim-jong-un.jpg

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
I was in Seoul / Incheon two weeks ago and went to DMZ and everything was fine. I wouldn't be worried and NK were making statements about war then.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
No not really mate !!
They continually threaten all the time , which they seem to excell at and always have done.
I really can't see them starting a war with the Yanks they would be annihilated within days if not hours.
Their despotic loon of a a leader is just trying to flex his muscles and make the world notice him the fat little window licker.
I feel so sorry for the people of North Korea who are totally brainwashed and deprived of everything including food etc !
Dreadful for the poor buggers !!

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
I moved over here (Korea) a month ago. waking up this morning to the news about 'the state of war' was a little interesting.. but then i remembered it was the weekend and the cherrys are well and truely blossoming. forgot all about that crazy little man up North after that.

Snoop Dogg

Jun 19, 2009
I also moved over here a month ago. Personally I'm not too worried, mainly because nobody else here seems to be but also because they've been mouthing off for ages. They're certainly getting noisier though.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I hate the fact that North Korea gets ridiculed (deservedly so), more than people are absolutely furious at these scumbags for the horrors and crimes they have inflicted on their OWN people. not a lot we can do i suppose, but we have in the west, been much more pompous and po faced about far less evil regimes than this,w which we tend to dismiss and portray as comedy oddballs, rather than what they are - one of the most vile and evil regimes of modern times.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Could you do a job swap with Casper? That might solve a few running threads?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here