Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I'm a Korean Albion fan, about Hee-chan Hwang and Korea

KoreanSeagull

Dec 1, 2019
Not North
but the big question is, how did you become a Albion fan Koreanseagull ?

I started following the team from the 16/17 season, first got interested by the long team name ( no lie ) and started to look into the team since I didn't have a supporting football team.

I got to know about the team more and more, this team turned out to be really interesting.

The bouncing back history from withdean, nice chants, ( better then palarce and most prem teams ) decent city...

Afterwards a lot of small incidents that happen was the fun part.

Bernardo kicking Andone, Dunk and Duffy dancing at the club, Gaetan Bong posting a Korean Restaurant in Instagram named ' Go Bong ' ( Means Heaped up ) .. You can't find those in our own national football league.

That's the reason I tried to find, but I dunno really I just love this team

Now I became an Albion fan abroad waking up 4 in the morning to watch boxing day games.

Last edited:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I started following the team from the 16/17 season, first got interested by the long team name ( no lie ) and started to look into the team since I didn't have a supporting football team.

Now I became an Albion fan abroad waking up 4 in the morning to watch boxing day games.

Correct me if I'm wrong, as you usually do, but if Korea is 9 hours ahead of the UK shouldn't you have watched a 12.30 ko at 21:30?

KoreanSeagull

Dec 1, 2019
Not North
Correct me if I'm wrong, as you usually do, but if Korea is 9 hours ahead of the UK shouldn't you have watched a 12.30 ko at 21:30?

Oh the boxing day game was at 21:30, sorry for that

Most of the matches are between 23:00 ~ 01:30.
But at the festive period there are some matches starting around 4:30 or 5 in the morning so I got confused :(

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing

l must admit his English is better than wot mine is so I was convinced he's in Korea but now you have spotted this major error is the whole story about to unravel without some date time stamped photographic evidence

KoreanSeagull

Dec 1, 2019
Not North
l must admit his English is better than wot mine is so I was convinced he's in Korea but now you have spotted this major error is the whole story about to unravel without some date time stamped photographic evidence
8 50 pm bro
8bc2f7c5e0a3c7662b5859390e22b4b1.jpg

나의 LM-X510K 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Oh the boxing day game was at 21:30, sorry for that

Most of the matches are between 23:00 ~ 01:30.
But at the festive period there are some matches starting around 4:30 or 5 in the morning so I got confused :(

안녕하세요 난 당신이 궁전 팬이 될 수 있다고 생각합니다!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here