Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I'm a Korean Albion fan, about Hee-chan Hwang and Korea

KoreanSeagull

Dec 1, 2019
Not North
Brighton has a few Korean restaurants, which are a treat for the more open minded among us. They usually have a fair number of Korean students in, who are attached to the local language schools and Brighton is generally friendly and tolerant.

I suspect that Red Bull will not want to let him leave in January, but Brighton tend to play the long game and we could be back in the summer.

Yes, I heard a lot of Korean students are studying abroad there.

I'm running a fan community over here in korea, about 300 people are actually following the Albion. Some live in Brighton, some back here in Korea.

I Suspect a lot of Korean fans will visit the AMEX, but they wouldn't make much problem.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

I'm running a fan community over here in korea, about 300 people are actually following the Albion. Some live in Brighton, some back here in Korea.

I Suspect a lot of Korean fans will visit the AMEX, but they wouldn't make much problem.

Unless the North Korean branch of the Albion Supporters club escape in a rowing boat and start firing missiles over the West Stand for “testing”

KoreanSeagull

Dec 1, 2019
Not North
What does his mum look like?

Why do people here have interest in his mum and family? Genuinely curious.

The only things I could find about his family.

- His mum and his older sister visited the stadium and supported Hwang at RBL.
His mum was also with him when he was at Germany, so high chance that she will come along to Brighton.

- His mum packs pork ribs and kimchi for him when he goes abroad for matches.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I've been looking for a dark alley to safely hang out in at 4 in the morning. Thanks for the tip.

In my younger days I'd often be in a dark alley at 4 in the morning but when I woke up the next morning and looked across the bed, I'd wonder WHY I'd been in that dark alley.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

His mum was also with him when he was at Germany, so high chance that she will come along to Brighton.

Older sister you say - now we are interested.

It's a marginally funny marginally disturbing 'comedy' trope of NSC to view all new signings through the prism of their partner.

That stems from the fact most on here are bald middle-aged fat white dullards with hair sprouting from every orifice, impotence issues and a self loathing that requires psychology analysis, but sadly we haven't evolved beyond discussing the merits of various strumpets who wouldn't spit on us if we were on fire.

Fortunately for me I have evolved beyond that as I have a full head of hair. :lol:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

It's a bit of a running joke that when we're linked to a player there needs to be a YouTube video of his best bits posted and a picture of his girlfriend/wife. As you say he's single I think Stat was trying to be funny ( he is after all the board's joker ! ) - that said his Mum is probably the right age for Stat :whistle:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Older sister you say - now we are interested.

It's a marginally funny marginally disturbing 'comedy' trope of NSC to view all new signings through the prism of their partner.

That stems from the fact most on here are bald middle-aged fat white dullards with hair sprouting from every orifice, impotence issues and a self loathing that requires psychology analysis, but sadly we haven't evolved beyond discussing the merits of various strumpets who wouldn't spit on us if we were on fire.

lol:

Speak for yourself mate! I’m definitely a middle aged dullard but I’m hung like King Kong, have all my own hair (on my head AND growing out of my nose) and have a supply of Rohypnol to avoid all of those tedious dinners and flowers seemingly a prerequisite for an active love life.

I’m sure Mr. Hwangs imaginary sister would enjoy a few hours of unconsciousness followed by the bus fare home that I can offer.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Speak for yourself mate! I’m definitely a middle aged dullard but I’m hung like King Kong, have all my own hair (on my head AND growing out of my nose) and have a supply of Rohypnol to avoid all of those tedious dinners and flowers seemingly a prerequisite for an active love life.

I’m sure Mr. Hwangs imaginary sister would enjoy a few hours of unconsciousness followed by the bus fare home that I can offer.

Like I said:-

Marginally disturbing. :lolol:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Older sister you say - now we are interested.That stems from the fact most on here are bald middle-aged fat white dullards with hair sprouting from every orifice, impotence issues and a self loathing that requires psychology analysis, but sadly we haven't evolved beyond discussing the merits of various strumpets who wouldn't spit on us if we were on fire.

Fortunately for me I have evolved beyond that as I have a full head of hair. :lol:

A photo of his Grandma would be more suitable.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015

- He is Single, Unmarried. In South Korea, people normally get married at least after 30.

- Wolves seem to lose interest, but still have chance

So is Wolves' interest in him purely on a romantic or matrimonial level?
If so I'm sure we could come to an arrangement which would suit both clubs' interests, but quite frankly I think Wolves are deluding themselves.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

300 isn't bad for us. Welcome to NSC and hope to see some of you at the Amex soon!!!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Well in terms of getting game time I would choose Brighton over Wolves.

나의 LM-X510K 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Are you Hee Chan Hwang ?

not sure he would be guarenteed a place in our team , certainly not at the start.

Cynical I knwo but it ALWAYS seems to come down to who pays the most

KoreanSeagull

Dec 1, 2019
Not North
Are you Hee Chan Hwang ?

not sure he would be guarenteed a place in our team , certainly not at the start.

Cynical I knwo but it ALWAYS seems to come down to who pays the most
Not a guarantee, there will be a lot of competition ahead if he comes. but I think it would be easier to breakthrough here considering Wolves' attacking line.

나의 LM-X510K 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
- Not all Koreans eat dog. Actually It's hard to find one eating dog in the young generation. So don't discriminate.

- He originally had to head back to korea and go through the 2 year military service that all Korean Men has to, but he has been exempted by winning the asian game gold medal.

- South Korea is safer then most of the countries in the world, hang out 4 in the morning in a dark alley no prob. The people my age dosen't want to reunite with North Korea because of diffrence of living standards and Kim-Jong un's fat belly.

To the tune of 10 green bottles...

10 Alsations walking down the street,
10 Alsations walking down the street,
and if Hee-chan Hwang should fancy one to eat,
There'll be 9 Alsations walking down the street,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here