Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I'm a customer, and I'm not satisfied .....

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Actually ( as a customer ) I am satisified - it is part of the game that you go through bad patches.

As a minor consideration I am not particularly satisified that we sold Leo and replaced him with cheap dross like Baldock and O'Grady, but at the end of the day, I'll just have to await the next striker we sign and hope he is a HERO.

mickybha

Jan 2, 2010
I'm a fan. i think.. well put it this way I'd never boo my team under any circumstances, kick the cat on a bad day perhaps .. but then if not satisfied I'd never consider booing in Tesco either and in there I'm definitely a customer, confusing isn't it .. lets clear this up

fan noun [C] (PERSON) someone who admires and supports a , sport, sports team, etc.:

customer noun: customer; plural noun: customers
a person who buys goods or services from a shop or business

Yep I'm definitely a fan

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
If I were a club director
I think I could understand
How it feels to love a customer
I swear I’d be a better fan
I’d listen to them
'Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
'Cause they've taken you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed

Thank you B. Knowles.

Larry

Feb 11, 2011
Very true but who quoted this the idiot PAUL BARBER.The longer this fool is running our club the worse it will get.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
If I were a club director
I think I could understand
How it feels to love a customer
I swear I’d be a better fan
I’d listen to them
'Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
'Cause they've taken you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed

If I were a boy, I would love to sing this to mister Barber.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Be it a fan or a customer, one thing I am confident about is, there will be many of us still here when Mr Barber f*cks off to grasses greener to urge other customers to eat and drink more.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Well for me.... When I buy a drink, a pie or anything from the club shop, I'm a customer. When I'm looking down from my comfortable seat groaning, and shooting my leg forward at every missed shooting opportunity, I'm a fan and I love it, yes I love it a bit more when we've won it's true ...well I think it is, though at present I can't remember. :rolleyes:

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Who, where, and when was Premier League Ready, actually first said?

Or is it just some faceless marketing guff dreamed up by a bequiffed, bearded, no necked Rodney, a la One Club ... .

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I am a fan, not a customer

Cut out this bullshit.

You're a customer, you buy a service and chances are also buy goods. You're both. You're not making any form of protest by stating you're a fan, not a customer is not a protest.

Sounds like a toddler arguing with his parents about bed time, demanding he be called a big boy allowed to decide his own.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
As mentioned in other thread, they actually USED the word "CUSTOMERS" when announcing the the last buses on Saturday. Perhaps they should change it to supporters PDQ!

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Cut out this bullshit.

You're a customer, you buy a service and chances are also buy goods. You're both. You're not making any form of protest by stating you're a fan, not a customer is not a protest.

Sounds like a toddler arguing with his parents about bed time, demanding he be called a big boy allowed to decide his own.

Nice joke

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here