Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Im a better fan than you- official club fan "ranking"

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Yep remember it well
If you were on that train here are some memories.
The tunnel we were ambushed in was just next to the station. It's called Taffs Mead Embankment now. Still brings back shivers looking at it online. No police anywhere on the route to the station. I'd have overtaken Usain Bolt in my sprint for the station.
Crossing the River Severn we had to swap engines because of the flood in the tunnel under the river.
I never went back to Cardiff for over 25 years. On my return found it to be a wonderful place.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If you were on that train here are some memories.
The tunnel we were ambushed in was just next to the station. It's called Taffs Mead Embankment now. Still brings back shivers looking at it online. No police anywhere on the route to the station. I'd have overtaken Usain Bolt in my sprint for the station.
Crossing the River Severn we had to swap engines because of the flood in the tunnel under the river.
I never went back to Cardiff for over 25 years. On my return found it to be a wonderful place.
Pretty much as I remember it if my hazy memory is working.

I should have known…we lived down Wiltshire before moving to Brighton and the family coming from Huddersfield, we all went down to Ninian park to see town play ( 1972/3ish). We parked up and got into the ground sitting behind the goal. As it filled up we realised it was full of knuckleheads and being a young twattish lad , HUD’s scored and I leapt up…..we had to make a hasty exit after being attacked from all sides, including some bloke hitting my mother…. My dad lamped the bloke and we were dragged out by police and i vowed I would never go to that place again. Stupid decision to go again though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here