Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"I'll try my best to be there next season"

Miffy

Jun 18, 2013
Did strike me that its the first interview I can remember, certainly over the last 2 years,where when asked about where his future is the press will report his desire to stay at Brighton without any other club being mentioned.

That's got to be the clearest indicator yet that he won't be back!!

If I was the Board I'd be so tempted to have a meeting with him live on tv and say that his clear commitment and desire to continue in the job has won them over and here's a new contract with an even bigger buy out figure and see how he reacts. He's desperate to stay with us and can't understand why there's any issue so he'd jump at it right?

Do we have a flying pig smilie on here?

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
God there's some idiots on here. When was the last time we had a manager who stayed 3 and a half years, had some success and didn't leave for a bigger club. I can't describe my contempt for people who got offended by Poyet's comments.

Miffy

Jun 18, 2013
God there's some idiots on here. When was the last time we had a manager who stayed 3 and a half years, had some success and didn't leave for a bigger club. I can't describe my contempt for people who got offended by Poyet's comments.

Well we can all agree that bits true ::whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here