Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"I'll try my best to be there next season"

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
We can't rule out the possibility that he genuinely has been poorly treated & forced out by the club, or an individual at the club.

He clearly wants to stay, he always has, why wouldn't he?

Oh come on Mustafa. Even you must see that the game has moved on now.

lighthouse

Feb 27, 2008
north hampshire
We can't rule out the possibility that he genuinely has been poorly treated & forced out by the club, or an individual at the club.

Listen, I didn't want Gus to go. However, to say he is now being 'genuine' is plain daft. Feeling very sorry for himself maybe.

You cannot have a manager saying the sort of stuff he did after the CP game. He totally undermined himself as a manager.

It is now about money.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Oh dear.

Dear Mustafa

I am Mr. paul agabi, a Lawyer by profession. I am the personal attorney to Mr. Charles (my surname) , a national of your country, who used to work with Chevron Oil Exploration Company in Nigeria, herein after shall be referred to as my client.

On the 21st of April 2000, my client, his wife and their only child were involved in a car accident along Lagos - Ibadan express road. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost there lives.

Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives. This has proved unsuccessful. I came to know about you through an enquiry I was making in the internet, and I found out you shared the same surname with my client, which is why I have decided to contact you, in order to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank.

Particularly, in a local commercial bank here where the deceased had an account valued at about US$ 15.5 Million Dollars, has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next ten official working days.

Since i have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2 years now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you have the same last name so that the proceeds of this account valued at US$15.5 Million Dollars can be paid to you and then you and me can share the money, on the ratio of 50% for me, and 50% for you.

I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this business through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please get in touch with me by email and send to me your telephone and fax numbers to enable us discuss further about the details of this transaction.

Best regards, Mr. Gus Poyet.

Mustafa - this is a fake, a bit like Mr Poyet's TV interview tonight, please do not send any money!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

Absolutely deluded, how do you get yourself dressed in the morning you complete and utter flid. :lolol:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
May 15th: Sorry players, I won't be around for much longer. I won't be doing the retained list either.
June 23rd: I'll try my best to be there next season.

I bet you will you fvkking muppet. Everton, Stoke, Fulham, Malaga, Zaragoza, Wigan etc etc.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

You really have lost it haven't you?

Completely and utterly

p.s. Please, please don't send any money to Mr. Agabi

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
wow big words from Gus in regards to BHAFC, his message to us fans!

Luaghing so much as the bloke couldn't wait to get away from us, he was like a prostitute all last season but all clubs thought he was skanky and not worth the money he was propositioning himself for.

He thought he was a high class hooker charging £500 an hour now he finds himself walking the streets of king cross looking for business for £5 an hour.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He has to say that in order to win his appeal. Sounds perfect. His argument is that he was never looking to leave, he did nothing wrong, he had no interest in other clubs and wanted to manage Albion. Anything less weakens his appeal case.

He hasn't been suspended for answering questions about his former clubs. You don't seriously think that?!

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
I think Mustafa just likes to have an alternative opinion, whether he actually believes it or not is different. But perhaps, he just wants to be seen differently.
Well he's certainly achieves that; bless his little cotton socks!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here