Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ifyouhatepalacestandup....NOW WITH PICS post No 155!!

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
I can confirm our good friend has been admitted into hospital and all being well the operation will take place tomorrow as planned.......Good Luck Gee :thumbsup:

I will of course do all the necessary updates as to his progress as soon as I know anything.

Cheers Hun x

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Right, hot off the press, Gee is first on the list and will be in the operating theatre at 6.45am tomorrow morning and should be back up on the recovery ward around late lunch time......thinking of you fella :thumbsup:

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Fingers all crossed here fella. Speedy recovery to you.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
UPDATE:

Graham is out of the theatre and the operation has gone as planned, he is still very much sedated and will be for the next 3 to 4 hours, they will slowly wake him up after that.

Very close family are allowed in to see him tonight but it is highly likely he wont even be awake by then, as i understand it at this moment in time his Mother and Sister will very likely visit.

:thumbsup:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
UPDATE:

Graham is out of the theatre and the operation has gone as planned, he is still very much sedated and will be for the next 3 to 4 hours, they will slowly wake him up after that.

Very close family are allowed in to see him tonight but it is highly likely he wont even be awake by then, as i understand it at this moment in time his Mother and Sister will very likely visit.

:thumbsup:

Got everything crossed :)

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I am singing " stand up of if you hate palace" and the lazy git is not joining in???

Won't be too long though, I'm sure.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
I am singing " stand up of if you hate palace" and the lazy git is not joining in???

Won't be too long though, I'm sure.

:lolol::lolol::lol:

I am dreading going up tonight - not a lover of hospitals at the best of times and don't really fancy seeing him wired up and looking crap but I will give him your best regards and tell him to behave himself with the nurses!!!

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Just get your arse up there woman and give him our best wishes. Take him some pretty flowers, he'll love that T x

;-)) xx

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Just get your arse up there woman and give him our best wishes. Take him some pretty flowers, he'll love that T x

;-)) xx

Ok Muzzy that's me told eh? I am going up for 7 p.m. so will get an update on here later!!! I hate hospitals, I am such a wuss :( xxx

If I took Gee flowers I reckon he'd tell me to shove em up my arse to be honest!!! or worse I'd scare the shit out of him - he'd think he was dying!!!

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Ok Muzzy that's me told eh? I am going up for 7 p.m. so will get an update on here later!!! I hate hospitals, I am such a wuss :( xxx

If I took Gee flowers I reckon he'd tell me to shove em up my arse to be honest!!! or worse I'd scare the shit out of him - he'd think he was dying!!!

I was joking about the flowers lol!

Give him some condoms, just in case one of the nurses comes up trumps :lolol:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
Further Update:

Mum and Sister have been to see Graham, the nurse who is looking after him explained he is doing well, his stats are good and he is breathing pretty much on his own, with very little assistance via the oxygen supply.

He did open his eyes and was aware Mum and Sis were there, he was able to respond by nodding his head and also said he felt sick and unwell but all to be expected after such a big operation, basically Mum and Sis didnt stay to long as it was obvious he needed rest.

The nurse did say that Mum and Sis can ring at anytime for an update, but they will ring early in the morning to get an update on how well he slept through the night. When they came to leave Sis did hold his hand and said all at NSC were routing for him, he squeezed her hand and smiled (personally i think it was wind!! :) )

Overall it does look as though it's all gone as planned and we will have another season ticket holder in his seat for the first game of the new season :clap:

It wont be long before he is reading this so please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments ...... all sorts welcome :) :lol:

(Note to Graham......YOU OWE ME A PINT!!!!! :drink: :lol: :thumbsup: )

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Really excellent news, fingers and everything else I can cross is crossed for a full and complete (two cocks!) recovery

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
New UPDATE:

Graham had a not so good day yesterday a few issues but mainly to be expected, it was less than 24 hours after the Operation, today he is feeling alot better, still tired (as you do when chasing the nurses around!!! :) ) but definatly on the mend :thumbsup:

He does want to thank everyone for all the good and kind wishes, and i am sure he will do quite soon, (signal is not really any good in the hospital either) but all being well he will be back on here very soon :clap:

From all at NSC Gee.......Nice one fella :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here