[Misc] ifour's Christmas Quiz

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
I know it’s out of one in to the other but I don’t seem to be able to get the exact wording.

Also what is in the plant pot above the fire?????

52/62 and blood pressure rising!!!!!!

The wording is not anything unusual. Just how you would normally say it.

It is bank notes in the plant pot.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I know it’s out of one in to the other but I don’t seem to be able to get the exact wording.

Also what is in the plant pot above the fire?????

52/62 and blood pressure rising!!!!!!

I had the same problem I suspect you are missing the word "and"

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I'm still short one. Here is a picture with the yellow dots showing where the clues I have are, which may be of use to those wondering what they are missing. Similarly, if anyone can point me to something I'm missing please do. You may save my sanity.

Untitled.jpg

astill86

Nov 3, 2009
Haywards Heath
I'm still short one. Here is a picture with the yellow dots showing where the clues I have are, which may be of use to those wondering what they are missing. Similarly, if anyone can point me to something I'm missing please do. You may save my sanity.

View attachment 131580

Looks as though you’re missing one of the two birds outside. The one that isn’t eating something what type of bird is it and what shape is it? Might also be used as a format for a tournament/competition.

zeemeeuw

Apr 8, 2006
Somerset
I'm still short one. Here is a picture with the yellow dots showing where the clues I have are, which may be of use to those wondering what they are missing. Similarly, if anyone can point me to something I'm missing please do. You may save my sanity./QUOTE]

I need 2, got the same as you though apart from this one that you have, any clues?

Capture.JPG

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Looks as though you’re missing one of the two birds outside. The one that isn’t eating something what type of bird is it and what shape is it? Might also be used as a format for a tournament/competition.

A thousand thank yous. I've been wasting my time with the copper lamp, also trying to re-word 'hold all the aces' and 'locking antlers' in every way possible. I'm done and can go back to my life.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I'm still short one. Here is a picture with the yellow dots showing where the clues I have are, which may be of use to those wondering what they are missing. Similarly, if anyone can point me to something I'm missing please do. You may save my sanity./QUOTE]

I need 2, got the same as you though apart from this one that you have, any clues?

View attachment 131581

The digit has a plaster and is conspicuous.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I'm missing one. Not sure if it's related to the basket under the table, the lamp or the table leg. Non-obvious push in the right direction would be appreciated :)

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

View attachment 131580

Clue for the basket above the elephant's trunk, please. Need to get this done so I can concentrate on the match!

Is it related to "cutting your cloth"? Or cut and dry?

Last edited:

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Clue for the basket above the elephant's trunk, please. Need to get this done so I can concentrate on the match!

Is it related to "cutting your cloth"? Or cut and dry?

It's a proverb relating to the rubbish bin.

Offside but one on one number 3 missed by our strikers and then Tross joins in

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I've left it for the weekend, but I'm stuck on 41 after FINALLY getting the sausages one. Loads of the others too are passing me by though!

So, any help with:

Man on floor/chair
Crisps
Picnic hamper
Postcard/letter
The to-do list
The 'quiet please' dog
Moose(?) with water
Stag(?) with the sock
Finger/plaster

And obviously a few more...

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
here you go
I've left it for the weekend, but I'm stuck on 41 after FINALLY getting the sausages one. Loads of the others too are passing me by though!

So, any help with:

Man on floor/chair WHAT TYPE OF CHAIR IS HE NO LONGER ON
Crisps
Picnic hamper IF SOMEONES A BIT CRAZY THEY ARE A ?
Postcard/letter
The to-do list WHAT IS THIS LIST ATTACHED TO
The 'quiet please' dog WHAT SHOULD YOU DO IF A DOG IS NOT AWAKE YET
Moose(?) with water
Stag(?) with the sock FORGET THE STAG IT COULD BE ANYONE - FOCUS JUST ON THE SOCK
Finger/plaster

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

So, any help with:

Man on floor/chair
Crisps
Picnic hamper
Postcard/letter
The to-do list
The 'quiet please' dog
Moose(?) with water
Stag(?) with the sock
Finger/plaster

I can help with three;