Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] ifour's Christmas Quiz

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
These are like doing a 1000 piece jigsaw where all the pieces are the same colour. One the edge is completed, it's complete guess work.
Oh well I will now be busy until the next lockdown is announced.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I only need 5

deer spitting water - Deer is irrelevant - just what it's doing
painting with eyes on it
silvery fish/copper lamp thing
trophy with a plum in
art above fire with city type words on it

Can help with one but stuck on the others too

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
The straw is what you think it would be but you need the right wording.

The Last Straw, The Final Straw, Clutching at Straws, The Straw that broke the camel's back. I seem to have tried every version I can think of.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
The Last Straw, The Final Straw, Clutching at Straws, The Straw that broke the camel's back. I seem to have tried every version I can think of.

it is ludicrous that you have to answer specifically what they want and this one is really annoying - clue 'the last straw' is included in the wording

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
it is ludicrous that you have to answer specifically what they want and this one is really annoying - clue 'the last straw' is included in the wording

Thanks. After wording it in another dozen ways I finally got it. You're right, far too specific.

One left to get.

In the top right-hand corner there are two pairs of horns/antlers tangled or locked with lamps behind them;
I've nothing for the copper bathtub lamp;
The deer in the top left has a blue band around one horn;
I think that the ram statue is part of the original picture, but there is something in front of it that looks like a tied parcel in a basket.

If anyone knows which of these might be the last clue that I don't have, please let me know which one to concentrate on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here