Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If your favourite singer committed child abuse would it put you off his/her music?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Tell me what part of the statement do you disagree with and then **** off?

You were generalising that all pedos match the description of exclusive ones. (5th time now) Sorry for correcting you, I didn't realise it would trigger off your tourettes.

This debate is really dragging out. I've made my point, I'm correct. But I guess I'll bite the bullet and let you win this one. (you are making a lot of effort on this debate)
Hope that makes you feel better?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
You were generalising that all pedos match the description of exclusive ones. (5th time now) Sorry for correcting you, I didn't realise it would trigger off your tourettes.

This debate is really dragging out. I've made my point, I'm correct. But I guess I'll bite the bullet and let you win this one. (you are making a lot of effort on this debate)
Hope that makes you feel better?

So you didn't read primarily or exclusively in my post. Just read it as exclusively, selective reading :wanker:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
So you didn't read primarily or exclusively in my post. Just read it as exclusively, selective reading :wanker:

Oh dear. Someone needs to chillout.

You clearly don't know what an 'exclusive pedophile' is.

Last edited:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
So you have evidence to the contrary? Do tell. Is there something you wish to tell us that you know that the police and CPS don't?

Or are you going to go down the utterly meaningless line of 'no smoke without fire...'?
Not at all, You stated in a previous post that ' If he hadn't accepted the caution (i.e. the investigation continued), he would have been cleared of any charges, as no evidence was offered. Instead of having it hang over him for months or even years while the investigation went on, he accepted the caution.
I am merely telling you that I think that this is a giant steaming pile of unadulterated horsesh1t.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Interesting debate on here, on a subject I do not know enough about to contribute sensibly.

But one of the worst things about this sort of area is the prejudices it can bring out in other people, such as the stamping on and burning of an innocent man in Bristol by someone who decided to take the law in to their own hands - or rather lawlessness in to their own hands.

There was a case a while ago as well, during one of the really big paedophile cases, where people were disturbed while painting paedophile on someone's garage door in Wales. The owner of the property was a consultant paediatrician.

At least the people battling it out on here are exhibiting some knowledge of the subject, even if they both think the other protagonist is wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here