Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you know your history, tours of the Withdean

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
I thought it was rather funny, didn't know it was from a Palace fan (obvs should have noticed the username). Harsh banning I say, it could have been from any one of our self mockers.

Agreed. Made me smile. Are we getting a bit too sensitive?

Cheer up, it's not as if we are manager less and have no clue what is happening at the club.

Oh.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I've seen my club in administration twice, the latest being 3 years ago. And next season I'll see them in the Premiership, again.

It's all fun and games :)

Will you pay your debts this time?

When we were in the top division we stayed there for four years. Palace have never managed more than one consecutive year.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I've seen my club in administration twice, the latest being 3 years ago. And next season I'll see them in the Premiership, again.

It's all fun and games :)

Good for you.....I will wait my time to see us in The Premiership....hopefully we will get there. I have seen Brighton in every division except the Premiership but nothing, nothing will better the way I felt when we had our first competitive game at The Amex, our new home after years of struggle, protest, heartache and hard work from many true fans. Palace reaching the height's of the Premiership is a mere irritation for most Albion fans.....more because we will not be playing you than your season in the limelight.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
While there ask to see the 3 Championship trophies that were won there - something that no one under the age of 20 has ever seen at Selhurst.

The biggest attendance at Withdean was in 1985 when the Brighton B52s played San Francisco City College in front of 12,500+ and lost 72-0

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Will you pay your debts this time?

When we were in the top division we stayed there for four years. Palace have never managed more than one consecutive year.

I honestly don't give a shit if we do or not. It upsets you lot so much, i'd rather we didn't :D. Anyway we have 4 true Palace fans running this club, surely with £120m coming our way (+£15m for Zaha) we wont go in to administration again. This year was said to be the big one with the FFP coming in to play, it was very important we got promoted this season and we did.

We now have a chance to increase the fan base, improve our stadium, and play the Chelsea/Arsenal/Tottenham wankers.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
If you know your history

never forget, that whilst playing in the WORST football 'ground' England has ever seen, Albion payed off everyone they owed money to. From the fans pockets, from the people in charge's pockets.

Never went into administration. Not once. Twice would have been ridiculous.
:clap2::clap2:
I honestly don't give a shit if we do or not. It upsets you lot so much, i'd rather we didn't :D. Anyway we have 4 true Palace fans running this club, surely with £120m coming their way (+£15m for Zaha) we wont go in to administration again.
fyp

The biggest attendance at Withdean was in 1985 when the Brighton B52s played San Francisco City College in front of 12,500+ and lost 72-0

Was Speroni in goal ? - sorry that doesn't work anymore.:facepalm:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I honestly don't give a shit if we do or not. It upsets you lot so much, i'd rather we didn't :D. Anyway we have 4 true Palace fans running this club, surely with £120m coming our way (+£15m for Zaha) we wont go in to administration again. This year was said to be the big one with the FFP coming in to play, it was very important we got promoted this season and we did.

We now have a chance to increase the fan base, improve our stadium, and play the Chelsea/Arsenal/Tottenham wankers.

There ladies and gentleman is a typical Palace fan. Quite happy to con everyone for the money.

Btw I've seen Brighton play all three in the last 20 months at the Amex.

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
There ladies and gentleman is a typical Palace fan. Quite happy to con everyone for the money.

Btw I've seen Brighton play all three in the last 20 months at the Amex.
Yes, yes I personally conned everyone whilst we were in administration. In fact, every Palace fan did :D

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here