Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you could see anyone / any band in concert, who would you choose?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Talking Heads. David Byrne is the closest thing to God on Earth by some stretch. An absolute kooky genius.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Yep, i saw Big Country in i think 1987, one of my favourites as well. Unfortunately Adamson took his own life RIP. I think they still tour now'er days.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Seen Bruce over 35 times, the ultimate performer live.
Lucky enough to see Marvin Gaye at Brighton Centre in 1981 I thing it was.
Also wanted to see Bob Segar and The Silver Bullet Band, love his music.

Springsteen for me, as well. I'm unfortunate enough to be sufficiently old, and with a healthy love of live music, to have seen most of the bands mentioned on this thread but the Boss is head and shoulders above any of them from a live perspective. I've seen him on a similar number of occasions to Hailsham Seagull and, if you asked me to come up with the best ten concerts I've ever attended, Springsteen would occupy seven of those positions.

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
Springsteen played at The Brighton Centre on 2 consecutive nights in May 1981. As a Jackson Browne fanatic who has seen Jackson ten times in concert, it hurts me to admit that The 2 Springsteen gigs were the two best concerts that I've ever seen.

Shirty

Daring to Zlatan
Guns n roses, original line up. Had a chance to see them at the time but turned it down as they were going through a phase of walking off mid show all the time, so gave it a miss. A mate went and said it was awesome. Don't think I'll ever get the chance again.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Pink Floyd

Rolling Stones

Led Zeppelin

albionant

Aug 29, 2007
Would have liked to have seen John Lennon or Johnny Cash
Would like to see, like many others David Bowie and Bruce Springston.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here