Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you could re live any 30 seconds of your life so far over again what would it be ?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Birth of all my kids, helicoptor ride over Barbados

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Lucky you! I have been close but have yet to get a hole in one. Did put in a shot from 155 yards away though

It was a proper shot - over water and everything !! Unfortunatly next time I played that hole I hit a greenkeepers hut which was so far off, it was almost behind me. Still, I will get to play that hole again this Sunday, will endevour to repeat it again.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Staying in the Royal Standard a bit longer after the Huddersfield game to meet Peter Ward instead of going to get a train probrually 5 mins though.

Other occasion would of been @ Wembley 1st game against man ure when a manure fan gave me some hassle and i walked away as to interested in watching the game wish i had smashed the northern monkey was only 16 at the time but wtf still wish i had.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
At 22, the 30 seconds during basic training in the Army where I told the Captain that I'd decided to leave and was absolutely sure. Pretty much the only real regret in my life over the last 30 years.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
probably when I was in the middle of my ex girlfriend and her best mate. Oh and I was laying on my back.

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
When arriving at the door of my divorce lawyer, turning round and go handle it myself. Paid fortunes for no return

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
presume you mean re-live without having the option to change anything?

If so, it involves a football moment....... or when I finally got to go after being really desperate for a wee at some time in my life.

If I could re-live a few hours then 100% women related.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
It was a proper shot - over water and everything !! Unfortunatly next time I played that hole I hit a greenkeepers hut which was so far off, it was almost behind me. Still, I will get to play that hole again this Sunday, will endevour to repeat it again.

Isnt that usually how it goes? The hole I put in from 155 was a par 5 and I got an 8 their the next round :lolol:

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
There's so many 30 seconds to choose from! I suppose I now have to think about who I would be with at the time!

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
From a football perspective it has to be that goal v Hereford in 97.

From a personal perspective it was the sound of my first crying after being born. He was born, not breathing and that was the worst feeling in the world but when he cried it was the most emotional moment of my life.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here