If you could re live any 30 seconds of your life so far over again what would it be ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sussexadz121

Mar 21, 2011
Burgess Hill
Was looking online for some "get to know you games" for a sales meeting and stumbled across this question.... got me thinking......

what would you re live ???

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Birth of first son - When he finally decided to pop out of the...erm....business end as they say. Words have not been invented that adequately describe the feelings of utter elation.

Bridcutt's goal in injury time v Carlisle. Only this time I would be in the South Stand and not watching it over and over again on Youtube! Good icebreaker question, bit longer than 30 secs might be required for most.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Could I have 3 x 10 secs.

The first 10 secs of each of my childrens lives, and the 10 secs immediately after the whistle blew at Hereford.

To my eternal shame it would be the seconds it took to decided to stay in the pub rather than go and see my dad who was ill.

Never saw him again.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Would you take this woman? Ans: no, this time

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
The tee shot on the 18th hole when I was even for the round but pulled one out of play, and then the subsequent drop ball hit which I pulled again intop the bush. Double bogey finished 2 over on the round.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
The tee shot on the 18th hole when I was even for the round but pulled one out of play, and then the subsequent drop ball hit which I pulled again intop the bush. Double bogey finished 2 over on the round.

Well prompted. I'd quite like to relive my Hole-in-one at Singing Hills. I'd only been playing a year or so, and didn't know they were quite rare - first time I'd played that course.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Well prompted. I'd quite like to relive my Hole-in-one at Singing Hills. I'd only been playing a year or so, and didn't know they were quite rare - first time I'd played that course.

Lucky you! I have been close but have yet to get a hole in one. Did put in a shot from 155 yards away though

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The time Paul Johnson the surgeon at Royal Surrey Hospital said in 1995 "The operation was succesful and we are confident that we have removed the cancer. Have a good long life."

Grapes of Wrath

Nov 1, 2009
Worthing
When I was about 15 I turned and walked away from another lad who wanted a fight,as I was scared. Huge regret in my life, and something I have never forgotten, or done since.

Strange really when there are no doubt far more important things that I could change in my life if I could re-live 30 seconds, but that one sticks, and was the first one that sprang to mind.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
THE BIT IN MY FIRST MARRIAGE
where I'm supposed to say and instead I say a big fat ....................NO

CANT' MOAN TO MUCH I HAVE TWO GREAT KIDS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports