if you could choose any league 1 or league 2 player

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
I posted on here about him before, and at risk of sounding a bore, I'd have to say Bilel Mohsni at my local club Southend. He's a centre back but will play anywhere he's put. Gives everything, will run for 90 mins and scores goals. I think he's a Gus sort of player

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Johnnie Jackson of Charlton. Definitely knows how to take a penalty.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Alex Smithies as Mark Pugh would no longer be as useful after our wingers have 'broken out' this season. There MUST be a left back or back up full back we'd snap up though surely?

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
Alex Smithies as Mark Pugh would no longer be as useful after our wingers have 'broken out' this season. There MUST be a left back or back up full back we'd snap up though surely?

Dean lewington at mk? Thought he was decent againts us and again when I saw him in the playoffs was good. Any better that painter?? Not sure, would he want to be back up, doubt it.

RickofBHAFC

Jul 27, 2004
As well as following Brighton I also watch Crawley Town (my local side) quite a bit - surprised no one else has mentioned him but would love to see if their striker Matt Tubbs could make the step up to Championship level. I know they have only just come up from the Blue Square Premier but he is a quality striker, scores with his head and his feet, superb first touch and good assist rate as well.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
As well as following Brighton I also watch Crawley Town (my local side) quite a bit - surprised no one else has mentioned him but would love to see if their striker Matt Tubbs could make the step up to Championship level. I know they have only just come up from the Blue Square Premier but he is a quality striker, scores with his head and his feet, superb first touch and good assist rate as well.

your get shot for saying that!! but i have seen him a few times as well and he is a class player, un tried at Championship level of course, but could be a very good player to come off the bench with 20 to go. The player from Crawley I like and who is being touted by a number of Championship clubs (if you believe the local rag) is Mcfazdon at the back and a position we need to strenghen in, he looks solid and intelligent and was class against Swindown, Derby and Man Utd last year.

RickofBHAFC

Jul 27, 2004
Er yeah got a fellow Brighton-supporting mate who regularly 'shoots' me over that fact!! You're right about McFadzean though he is good and Hope Akpan (midfield) looks like he is going to be a quality signing as well!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports