Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

if you could choose any league 1 or league 2 player

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Dunno, I'd happily take one of the younger prospects - Danny Ings & Alex Smithies would prove to be good players in this division I reckon.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
league 1 -Alex Smithies
league 2- take a punt at Adam Le Fondre , only 24 and has a good record

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Smithies or Peter Clarke. Also thought about Jordan Rhodes, but he's similar to what we've got, likewise with Danny Ward.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I still really like Adam Le Fondre, deserves the chance to step up. Alex Smithies looks very useful too.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I still really like Adam Le Fondre, deserves the chance to step up. Alex Smithies looks very useful too.

Am surprised nobody has taken him on, clearly he knows where the back of the net is, maybe rotherham ate being greedy and want too much for him ?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
George Boyd, he links so well with CMS, superb partnership

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
He plays in the Championship.
Sorry, mis read the title, i'm of an age where it was divs 1-4, then had to get used to Premiership and divs 1-3...........oh bollox:shootself

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Am surprised nobody has taken him on, clearly he knows where the back of the net is, maybe rotherham ate being greedy and want too much for him ?

They said they wanted 3 million for him last season, which is totally unrealistic, yes he is prolific at league 2 but i dont think he has ever played any higher!

Its a shame because really they are holding him back with their demands. Did i hear Chris Holroyds name mentioned at Rotherham last night?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here