Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you ask poyet one question what would it be?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

D

Deleted User X18H

Did he answer any of them?

Yep. He is brilliant , he will elaborate for even the most unprepared reporter usually me, only once was he less than enamoured with my question. Malky McKay, Michael Appleton and Sean Dyche were good blokes with responses as well.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Why am the only person on the planet who smells the toilet paper after I wipe? Maybe I was a dog in a past life.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
If the bloke that invented the drawing board had naused it up the first time.

What would he have had to go back to?

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Yep. He is brilliant , he will elaborate for even the most unprepared reporter usually me, only once was he less than enamoured with my question. Malky McKay, Michael Appleton and Sean Dyche were good blokes with responses as well.

Very Good, I'm not sure that "Do you want to go large on that Big Mac?" constitutes hundreds of questions though no matter how unprepared he was though.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
mr poyet, have you ever thought about going to a silent zen retreat? because....mate.....you are so f1cking up your own arse and can't stop talking and are the most egotistical self centred geeza ever to come round here.

granted, some tippy tappy stuff was easy on the eye...but mate, you lost to PALACE in a massive game...at home!!! do one poyet.....do one do one do ONE.

Oh do behave!

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

:lolol: Brilliant!

On a serious note "I know we've all moved on now Leo is here and scoring the goals, but I'm still curious as to what really went down with Glenn Murray after we won the League One title?"

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
One question then (its a bit 'Friday Night Dinner'): what are your intentions? Eh? EH?

Sorry, that was three questions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here