Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you ask poyet one question what would it be?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Watch his interview after Harleys freekick and you'll get your answer. Didn't hear a peep from Poyet ever again lol

Have you ever posted anything nice in your short time here? Or are you just a second account of one of our normal trolls?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Do you actually care about the poor children of Mile Oak?

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Do you dress on the left or on the right?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
What's the difference between an oral thermometer & an anal thermometer?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
56 post so far, and all I can see is argumentative bitterness :shrug: life's too short, you don't always have to be at war with people.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
mr poyet, have you ever thought about going to a silent zen retreat? because....mate.....you are so f1cking up your own arse and can't stop talking and are the most egotistical self centred geeza ever to come round here.

granted, some tippy tappy stuff was easy on the eye...but mate, you lost to PALACE in a massive game...at home!!! do one poyet.....do one do one do ONE.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
If you think you're so big & clever and a top flight quality manager why did you not start with any of Noone, Buckley or Lua Lua against Cardiff (8 points from their previous 8 games) at home & when they put 10 behind the ball in their own half on kick off why did you not bring on one or two of them after 10mins or 20 or 30 or 40 or HT or 50 minutes and then only changed things when they scored?

D

Deleted User X18H

I have asked Poyet hundreds of questions, literally hundreds.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Are you looking forward to the new challenge and being the new manager of (enter team here) >.................

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
Good Old Sussex By The Sea
I don't care what you say to me. The whole first season at The Amex, I went to all Gus Poyet's pre match press conferences. I asked the great man what I wanted , when I wanted. It's something money can't buy. !!

questions, questions, questions - well just maybe if hbb had asked the right questions we wouldn't have lost that fateful match and we wouldn't be about to lose our manager :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here