Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If you are a current Albion season ticket holder, are you planning on renewing for next season?

If you are a current Albion season ticket holder, are you planning on renewing for next season?

• Yes

• No

• Possibly, it depends on.... (feel free to elaborate if you wish)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Currently eldest son and me that have ST’s but of late he’s really lost interest in going (prefers Fortnite with his mates) I’ve purchased the share ticket function and his younger brother has attended a game this season and broadly enjoyed it.

Mine is being renewed without question as the 4 years in the wilderness were not great when they were younger.

I do have a decision to make though, keep his ticket (it’s only £90) and he will come to some, his brother a couple and exchange evening games that they definitely can’t attend. Or give his ticket up, which has the consequences of me having to move as no longer eligible for the north shelf as it would be me on my own. I enjoy taking the kids but don’t want to force them, will see what the wider prices and new terms are.

Don’t know they were born!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Yes.

But don’t mess about with the travel being included. If anything improve the travel facilities. It’s all been a bit crap recently.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Yes.

But don’t mess about with the travel being included. If anything improve the travel facilities. It’s all been a bit crap recently.
This. Would cost me personally close to an extra £200 in train travel alone, and that is for a short journey from Pollegate.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Renewing for me and my eldest (and hoping to get my youngest a season ticket too), but if the travel subsidiary is removed or reduced then my spend on match days in the stadium will be non existent.

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
Definitely, but finding the way TV changes the times/days of matches a pain.......travelling up from Dorchester and doing an early breakfast show on the radio in the mornings ! #wemighthavealllivedinBrightoninthe60'sbutwedon'tnow

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Definitely, but finding the way TV changes the times/days of matches a pain.......travelling up from Dorchester and doing an early breakfast show on the radio in the mornings ! #wemighthavealllivedinBrightoninthe60'sbutwedon'tnow
Do you ever get to mention the Albion on your radio show?
(especially when they beat Bournemouth)

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Hell yeah! Travel subsidy is an extra benefit not afforded to other clubs - don't see the issue in them removing it.

Price of success/progress in my opinion. Or maybe I'm not bothered because I won't be directly impacted, like those that think the way fans are banned depending on an away clubs stewards whim is OK when it doesn't directly affect them.

Anyway, regardless of all that, me and my youngest will renew for next year.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Weighing it up for both tickets.

For me it’s 4 hours a game, £1.5k a year plus grub, for something low down on my priorities.

I’ve zero interest in standing whilst drinking beer from plastic beakers in a breeze block concourse. Luckily I haven’t got that Albion hook where I’m gutted to miss a vital goal or win.

The move to televise more live games may help my call.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here