If you all hate Chelsea...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Also Chelsea are Greg Stanleys favourite team as well.

Even MORE reason to hate them.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
MUGS :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

chelseafamilynh3.jpg

Last edited:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
What a horrifying picture that is. I actually feel quite sorry for the little girl as she appears to have a Nazi for a father.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I hate Chelsea with a passion which has just increased a hundredfold!!!

:falmer::thumbsup:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
my hatred for chelski has risen today which took some doing

:clap::clap::clap::clap::falmer::falmer::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I realise I've already contributed to this thread, but I really do f***ing hate the ****s so I'm going to add more claps:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
I've despised Chelsea ever since I was holidaying in Prague, coincidentally, Chelsea were playing Sparta Prague in the Chumps League at the same time. I have never met such an odious group of 'people' in all my life.. fans or otherwise.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I hate Chelsea with a passion which has just increased a hundredfold!!!

:falmer::thumbsup:

I didn't think I could dislike those cockney tossers any more than I did already. Just goes to show how wrong I was.

I hope they get in such serious financial shit that they do a Leeds......only further down the pyramid than Leeds.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Board members come and go but it's the fans who are the true representation of a football club, I know Chelsea fans who are fully behind Falmer stadium and have done there bit too help so I dont appologise for not joining in with the clapping.

And who know's maybe the ex-mrs Abramovich is preparing to invest some of her divorce settlement in the Albion just to piss off mr Abramovich?

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
To be honest its not worth bothering with wankers like this!

Maybe we objected on the grounds that a stadium in Falmer was environmentally unsound and totally unsympathetic to the downland area. Or that the 8-acre site is too small for the suggested development. Or that the Falmer proposal was economically unfeasible and ineffective on transport and access.

Maybe we were worried that if development were allowed, it would set a precedent and open the door to large-scale developments on similar Downland sites. Or we were concerned that a stadium in Falmer would have significant adverse impact on the adjacent, conservation area of Falmer village.

Maybe we were concerned that public transport as a main means of transport for a football stadium at Falmer is fantasy. Or that the semi-rural station at Falmer is inadequate and unsafe for the size of crowds it would be required to handle.

Maybe we were worried about the lack of parking facilities.

Maybe we thought there were alternative sites to Falmer that are more environmentally suitable, that have good transport access and are more central to the community.

Just because you want a football stadium in Falmer it doesn't mean everyone has to agree with you. To be honest a football stadium in Falmer is about as stupid an idea as you could possibly have. So rather than "support' such a daft proposal for emotional reasons, CFC were absolutely right not to get involved at all...

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Seems like a fair few tossers on there, but whoever posted the original message might want to look up the word 'tact'. Can't help get the impression that the only reason responses like that are coming is because of the way the first post was phrased! Ah well, I can't stand them...

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
f*** sake, get a grip people. We've just been granted planning permission and all you lot can do is bleat on about which club you hate, which happens to be two clubs where we don't even come onto their radar. Who gives a shit if they didn't write a letter of support, that is their perogative and obviously didn't affect the outcome so why be bitter about it?
Also, whoever posted on their messageboard having a dig at the fans would do well to remember how we feel when people say we shouldn't have sold the goldstone. It wasn't us, just like it wasn't their fans who didn't write a letter, mabye if you hadn't sounded like such a 'pompous twat' as they put it, you might've got a better response

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports