Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we start playing two upfront who should partner Ulloa?

Who should play upfront with Ulloa if we play with two upfront

• Total voters

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Barnes.

FOOTSKI

Sep 30, 2010
Kent
Barnes for me. He is much more than just a goal scorer. he has played out of midfield when asked and looks like he will take on any roll as long as he gets to play.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Thought Ulloa and Barnes linked up well yesterday. So barnes for Me. Still need to if CMS will prosper with him.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Cms deserves his chance after being forced to play up front on his own for two seasons. If he doesn't take that chance then so be it but he should get his shot at it IMO .

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Don't think we'll ever have a true 4-4-2 more likely a 4-5-1 or 4-4-1-1 ... I'd like to see Vicente just behind, Barnes if not

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Cms deserves his chance after being forced to play up front on his own for two seasons. If he doesn't take that chance then so be it but he should get his shot at it IMO .

Tony deserves to see his team winning more often,that wont happen if the dictator does not drop McSmudger

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Won't happen, Gus will stick to his one up front formation. After yesterday, who can blame him.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Based on yesterday, which is all we as supporters have to go on it must be Barnes to start but I would like to see him playing with CMS or Hoskins or even Dobbie to get the right answer.

Failing that a straight swap CMS for Becchio at least they could understand each other.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Based on yesterday, which is all we as supporters have to go on it must be Barnes to start but I would like to see him playing with CMS or Hoskins or even Dobbie to get the right answer.

Failing that a straight swap CMS for Becchio at least they could understand each other.

they all get 22.5 mins to see whos best

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here