Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we lose tonight, is that it for Hyypia?

If we lose tonight, will Hyypia get the sack?

• Yes he will

Votes: 43 23.2%
  • No he won't (but he should)

Votes: 128 69.2%
  • No he won't (which is right)

Votes: 14 7.6%

• Total voters

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
Yes he will. The reaction of the crowd if we lose will (and must) rattle Bloom, if the empty seats will not have already done just that.

The board has stated that they'll not bow to fan power and he'll be still here even if we lose 6-0.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Seems Bloom wants to keep him at any cost but I suppose when he has put that amount of money in he can do what he likes even if its to the detriment of the team and possible relegation

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What we will be the crowd reaction if we play poorly and hang on then get a 94th minute winner? IMHO the same as if we played well and scored in 10th minuite......... euphoric..

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Peter_Taylor;6701813 Bloom has said that he will be here for years ..... so get used to it and support the team.[/QUOTE said:
Chairmans vote of confidence usually means a stay of execution for 6 weeks maximum. Is Bloom different, we shall have to wait and see but dont think it will come to that as we will pull out of the relegation zone?

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
As some others have said, I think the performance will be more significant in this regard than the result, unless we get absolutely hammered that is. A performance that hints at things starting to click, well organised and passionate, will see him here for the next few games at least. With Bent here, the possibility of Diarra still having it, and Elliot Bennett still on-board I think Bloom and the board will feel they have to give him a bit more time.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
As some others have said, I think the performance will be more significant in this regard than the result, unless we get absolutely hammered that is. A performance that hints at things starting to click, well organised and passionate, will see him here for the next few games at least. With Bent here, the possibility of Diarra still having it, and Elliot Bennett still on-board I think Bloom and the board will feel they have to give him a bit more time.
Disagree normally wouldnt but tonight I think the bee all and end is a win at all costs irrespective of performance.

Peterrhodes

Aug 18, 2009
London
I have been a season ticket holder since pre withdean but am not going to the match tonight out of choice. If I went I would feel compelled to boo hyppia who hasn't got a clue, my only hope is that by staying away for the time being that the board will get a vision of the future under hyppia.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It looks like it.

Hyypias body language is ENTIRELY different tonight. He usually just sits slumped with arms in pockets no matter what. He hasn't sat down yet and is incredibly animated. He always looks facially like he is shitting himself.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
It looks like it.

Hyypias body language is ENTIRELY different tonight. He usually just sits slumped with arms in pockets no matter what. He hasn't sat down yet and is incredibly animated. He always looks facially like he is shitting himself.

That's exactly my take on it too. Never seen him look like that before.

The nail in the coffin could be that yet another poor team have come to our place and yet again we've failed to deliver a result. The team just looks completely lost.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here