Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

IF we get to Wembley, does anyone know how many tickets

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
.. But the club will def get them to wembley if we make it... Just like they have given them some sort of priority to buy tickets for the home semi final...

Can't actually see a problem with that tbh, they are committing to buying a ticket for all next year's games. I can see why the club would give them preference over someone who only buys tickets now and then but expects to get priority for a really big game. Season ticket holders have always been given priority haven't they?

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
If we have 35k tix & 23k ST holders only a fool would not say buy a ST & you're guaranteed a final ticket : 1,000 extra x £400av = £400k income next year/s

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Sticks fingers in ears and hands over eyes

I have my home game ticket, my next priority is to try and get to the away game and to know for definite when we are playing. Everyone that has attended the Amex regularly will have no trouble getting a ticket for the final. I would also think that anyone with a purchase history will be able to get one, do not know why people are worrying.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I have my home game ticket, my next priority is to try and get to the away game and to know for definite when we are playing. Everyone that has attended the Amex regularly will have no trouble getting a ticket for the final. I would also think that anyone with a purchase history will be able to get one, do not know why people are worrying.

My worry is getting tickets for family who live overseas and have no purchase history but I think I have found a season ticket holder who has two tickets but will be away so is happy to let me have them for a price...yet to be fixed.
:
I will cause a fuss of Beach Hut West Ham proportions if I can't get a ticket though :lolol:

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
My worry is getting tickets for family who live overseas and have no purchase history but I think I have found a season ticket holder who has two tickets but will be away so is happy to let me have them for a price...yet to be fixed.
:
I will cause a fuss of Beach Hut West Ham proportions if I can't get a ticket though :lolol

I am sure there will be a few STHs who can get a ticket and not be able to make the match

D

Deleted member 18477

Can't actually see a problem with that tbh, they are committing to buying a ticket for all next year's games. I can see why the club would give them preference over someone who only buys tickets now and then but expects to get priority for a really big game. Season ticket holders have always been given priority haven't they?

Yea I don't have a problem with it. Like you said they committing and they're in the eyes of business... A better customer.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I think I'm boycotting NSC for a few weeks I can't be doing with this thread every single day.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I think I'm boycotting NSC for a few weeks I can't be doing with this thread every single day.

Has it been on here already then??

and I bet you can't boycott it for that long anyway :smile:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
More interested in the possibility of a ticket for away leg of play off..if its wembley top tier for the final I'll b buying a pair of binoculars but being there will be just as sweet

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here