Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we don't take 3 points of Palace

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
if we lose to palace, then it will be a disgrace. poyet has to go if we lose to a tin pot club, we're a big premiership level club on and off the pitch, we should batter palace, if not, poyet out.

:facepalm: my word .

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
As the saying goes, they may be scum but they're our scum. So we kinda gotta look after them out of hours (make sure don't go bust, invite to REMF and support their charities too). But come Sunday at midday it's all out WAR and we should mobilise every resource to ensure we beat them. Including the women ie whilst we men folk go off to the front (Amex and pub), ladies must fill our positions in the factories of Sussex (eg any chance stay home and do a roast for when get back please...?!). Stay with me on this one folks...:ban:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
We may not meet them at Wembley, so let's get a result on Sunday.

It is a reoccurring nightmare for me that both clubs will reach wembley. We will lose for sure and I don't think I could ever take that. I just couldn't, bad enough this weekend coming. But at wembley with a small countries GDP at stake? My god, Sir. It would be an utter disaster...enough to sink the biggest of ships! Would rather finish 7th than entertain that scenario.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
The most annoying thing will be having to read thousands of posts with 'loose' in them.

How can we fail to beat this bunch of chancers...?

crystalpalace.jpg

We'll batter them!

Well seeing that they are all probably about 6o years old now I reckon we have a chance. However, I bet that bugger with the ball falls over in the box in the last minute and the ref gives them a winning pen! :rant:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Well seeing that they are all probably about 6o years old now I reckon we have a chance. However, I bet that bugger with the ball falls over in the box in the last minute and the ref gives them a winning pen! :rant:

Yeah, Greer will give him a two handed shove over his Zimmerman frame ( after he has out paced El Abd )

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
As the saying goes, they may be scum but they're our scum. So we kinda gotta look after them out of hours (make sure don't go bust, invite to REMF and support their charities too). But come Sunday at midday it's all out WAR and we should mobilise every resource to ensure we beat them. Including the women ie whilst we men folk go off to the front (Amex and pub), ladies must fill our positions in the factories of Sussex (eg any chance stay home and do a roast for when get back please...?!). Stay with me on this one folks...:ban:

I like this post a lot-

I expect to lead from the front,perhaps i will be the first casualty of the war,i could always back down but i am foolish enough to stand by the request.

So Albion here this,i demand 3 points from the Hun nothing less.

or it's RIP GOLD!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here