Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we don't take 3 points of Palace

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
Very very much this, well said sir. That should be above the player tunnel as they troup out onto the pitch a la Anfield.
WE ARE THE ALBION, they are just scum, AND WILL ALWAYS BE. Love it :)

7 days to go and you're at this point already... Fvck me what will this be like come next Saturday ?! Especially if you win on Tuesday...

Im quite relaxed about it, pretty confident, but if it all goes pear-shaped then we'll still be in the mix so it wont be too much doom and gloom and you guys havent beaten us for ages so maybe due one...

Who the fvck am I kidding ?! I'll fvcking hate it !!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
The worst thing about playing on a Sunday is back to work & Monday the next day at least if you get beat on a saturday you can lay in bed all day Sunday crying into ones pillow :cry:

I'm not talking about me this is what all the palace fans will be like after Sunday afternoon
When we win 3-0

Is that better Hitony

Last edited:

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
7 days to go and you're at this point already... Fvck me what will this be like come next Saturday ?! Especially if you win on Tuesday...

Im quite relaxed about it, pretty confident, but if it all goes pear-shaped then we'll still be in the mix so it wont be too much doom and gloom and you guys havent beaten us for ages so maybe due one...

Who the fvck am I kidding ?! I'll fvcking hate it !!

The sign wasn't just for you guys, it would be a permanent fixture for whoever we're playing, to get a siege mentality if you will. But whether you be Albion or Palace, these derby games can be bloody horrible or beautiful and everything in between. All I can say is may the best team win, obviously that'll be us :)

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Nothing less than murdering the scumbags will do for me.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Nothing less than murdering the scumbags will do for me.

So if we just win 1-0, what will you do? (a win but not exactly murdering) will you join OP in the mass suicide and be termnated?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
We will win don't care by how many but would love it if we made it 6-0 ( that's never going to happen though)

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
if we lose to palace, then it will be a disgrace. poyet has to go if we lose to a tin pot club, we're a big premiership level club on and off the pitch, we should batter palace, if not, poyet out. I have a big pram an i'm not afraid to throw my toys.

Why will it be a disgrace? Just because it is us? We've been up the top or thereabouts for ages now. We're set up well away from home, if 30 had taken half his chances this season he'd have 40 or 50 now. :facepalm:

Edited, his and mine. Do you have a Caps Lock key?

Last edited:

mcgoldrick

Banned
Mar 6, 2013
Eastbourne
if we lose to palace, then it will be a disgrace. poyet has to go if we lose to a tin pot club, we're a big premiership level club on and off the pitch, we should batter palace, if not, poyet out.

I just had to quote this for posterity. That is gold standard posting snarkey. Gold I tell you.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Palace will win this one, we just need to accept, we are shit when it comes to playing against Palace. Anyone who is expecting more than a draw is probably a little deluded.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Yes every single time agree Dougie, why wouldn't it.

It is the game I feel we mustnt lose and if I'm being honest I felt sick to my stomach when you beat us 1-0 ( mcshane ) I'm not confident for Sunday because I feel you are due a win but I've felt that way for a few games now :wink:

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
With their on form strikers it would not be surprising if Palace repeated last seasons result but defeat will not be any worse for me because of it being Palace,have only been recently advised that match has been switched to midday on Sunday,so unlikely I will attend,its very annoying we loose another Sat afternoon match,for what reason?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here