If we could sign ONE current Prem player...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Without having to worry about wages, if they'd actually come etc who would it be.

I think I'd go for Joe Hart, I don't think we would conceed a single goal, He'd come up for the odd corner and score, and wouldn't be a big ego trouble maker type.

:moo:

Tevez

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
Been trying to think of a clever new suggestion, but can't think of a better option than Joe Hart. Would command the defence and spread calmness throughout the team.

D Block blue

Feb 23, 2009
West Sussex la la la
David Luiz :moo:

I think he would make a better midfielder than defender, also when he plays for chelski and goes forward he leaves the defence really exposed but that may be a coaching fault of theres. As for a personal choice of player Tim Cahill would do a good job, an all round mid-fielder:thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Drogba.
I'd like to see a proper centre forward still not be able to score because of the way we play.

(putstinhatonandrunsforcover)

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Hart would be good. So would Stevie G - but Stevie G playing for anybody except Liverpool would just be SO wrong. Fernando Torres on a season's loan would be good - get the lad his form and confidence back. Wouldn't mind Suarex either.

Old pros used to wind down their careers by dropping down a level - so why are Giggs and Scholes playing for ManU and not us?!!!!

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
Balotelli would keep vokes on the bench.

Plus there would be every chance of running into him in a small place like brighton and that idea excites me a lot..

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Just read this thread and took to [MENTION=12935]GT49er[/MENTION] to see my choice. Ok he's getting on and ginger, but having a Paul Scholes type player sitting in the midfield would suit me just fine thank you very much.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports