Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we could sign ONE current Prem player...

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
on current form it has to be Van Persie, who score for fun at this level. For long term, to see out a 5 year contract and base a team a round, Wilshire who is probably set to become the best midfielder in a generation.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Balotelli, just imagine how well he would get on with Gus!

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Van Persie every day of the week. He's the best player in the Prem by an absolute MILE this season. Rooney is returning to form and fitness which is a massive boon for United but its all about RVP this season.

If I can't have RVP then Roony, Hart, Kompany, Toure, Balotelli or Suarez would do me!!

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
SNF25MARIOD--628_1396730a.jpg

I would cry tears of complete joy every match if this chap were to join.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Leon Britton- most accurate passer in Europe. Get him in the England squad for summer.

I haven't seen much of Swansea this season but I have read about how they play. What range of passing does Leon Britton have? All very well being the most accurate passer but if 99% of those passes are only 10 or 15 yards is it that good?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Its a deceptively difficult question actually as it would be very easy to name who you think is the best player, however I like to consider the player's age and whether they would fit into the team's style under Gus.

I am torn. Dzeko or Van Persie could THRIVE in our team as a pinnacle front-man.
Rooney or Aguero could slot in brilliantly to the team ethos of pass and move.
And Mata or Ben Arfa would pull the strings from outside the area when space is limited.

However, I'm going to go for Rory Delap as I would love to get excited by a throw in

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Rooney without a doubt !

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Michel Vorm. Cheaper than Hart but playing just as well.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Balotelli , simply for the lolz

although in all seriousness another vote for Joe Hart here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here