Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we are sure in the play offs do we rest players against wolves ?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
As long as we are safely in play offs, I think just a few key players should be rested. The ones that it would really be a disaster if anything happened or they got sent off.
So for me that's TK, Bridge, Bridcutt, Lopez, Buckley and Ulloa..My team for Wolves would be..

------------------------Ankergren--------------------
Calderon-------Greer-----------Upson---------Painter
-----------------Crofts---------Hammond-------------
Barnes----------------Vicente-----------------Lualua
-----------------------Barker------------------------

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
As long as we are safely in play offs, I think just a few key players should be rested. The ones that it would really be a disaster if anything happened or they got sent off.
So for me that's TK, Bridge, Bridcutt, Lopez, Buckley and Ulloa..My team for Wolves would be..

------------------------Ankergren--------------------
Calderon-------Greer-----------Upson---------Painter
-----------------Crofts---------Hammond-------------
Barnes----------------Vicente-----------------Lualua
-----------------------Barker------------------------
Changes I would make to that team are Dicker for Crofts and then play Crofts where you have Barnes and Barnes up front as per yesterday instead of Barker possibly Bruno right back and Calderon on the left.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Changes I would make to that team are Dicker for Crofts and then play Crofts where you have Barnes and Barnes up front as per yesterday instead of Barker possibly Bruno right back and Calderon on the left.

I think Barker needs 90mins. It was obvious Poyet was at pains to give him any game time when he was on the bench. We need to get some time into the lad, just in case something happens and he ends up on the bench again.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think Barker needs 90mins..

Why he will not grace the bench again this season in any important game now that we have everybody else back fit. Plus he is due in court the week before the final so would he be in the right frame of mind to play then. It wouldn't surprise me if he was released at the end of the summer if we have brought in better players before the August window either because we have been promoted or ready for an attempt next season

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
Would be harsh on Wolves relegation rivals if we played a weak side and didn't approach the game as normal.

I don't think we would get accused of playing a weak team
We don't do weak anymore, our full reserve team wouldn't look out of place in a competitive championship game

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here