Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] "if they don't close that stadium someone will get killed there."

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Karen Brady fascinates me. Since arriving on the football scene she's constantly been portrayed as a sassy sexy new modern business woman in a mans world. But my eyes and ears have never really bought into this image. She's far from sexy, despite her 'marketing' and listening to her words of wisdom on TV and in the press, some of which is highlighted in this thread, I just don't underatand how she's risen to the top of her profession? Like her 'apprentices' is the joke on us, surely she's not the pick of the crop? Let's face it, a peerage isn't exactly 'worthy' these days, just shows you know powerful people - just ask Cameron's hairdresser!

She does have that permanent look of someone who has just got into a lift where someone else has farted (and it was an eggy one).

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
18 arrests at Rangers Celtic at the weekend but the London based media and opportunist MP's haven't mentioned these matches taking place behind closed doors in future.

Sent from your mum using Tapatalk

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
18 arrests at Rangers Celtic at the weekend but the London based media and opportunist MP's haven't mentioned these matches taking place behind closed doors in future.

Sent from your mum using Tapatalk
There were called for the OS to be closed to fans if there was a repetition. Perhaps we could close Scotland?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Indeed. Fortunatley I've been out all day so I've not had time to argue with people who were agreeing with me, but in a style that suggested they disagreed with me.

:lolol:

I think I agree with you in a style that suggested I don't. The moral panic generated by a bit of push and shove is typically disproportionate. There was more actual fighting at the Hull KR v Salford Rugby League match. On the other hand randomly luzzing coins in to a group of people can have awful consequences as we know and is also a very easy thing for the media to focus on (because actually showing some fat blokes shoving some stewards on repeat will eventually lead anyone with a brain to conclude 'nothing to see here').

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here