Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If The Albion didn't exist.....

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
If Albion didn't exist, neither would Planet Earth or myself probably!
For anyone on the Moon , i suppose it would be Moon United or Moon City.

Moon Albion shirly? Or are you some glory hunting plastic??

For me it would I guess be Liverpool (whole family support them) or else Birmingham (local team to where I was born) and dad had worked with club (teacher for a lot of their academy lads or the eqivalent back then).

I support Brighton as lived in Sussex since 3 (mum is from Chichester born and raised) and they are my local team. But guess we wouldn't have had one if no B&HA

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Probably go up to palace with a few palce supporting mates...go and watch Huddersfield if playing close, apart from that, probably give up on football and play golf more

Wally Gould

Jul 10, 2011
Liverpool - I managed to see the 1971 Cup Final Liverpool vs Leeds. Bill Shankly was manager at that time and he came on the pitch before the game started to the Liverpool end. He just waved his red tie in front of the crowd and they erupted chanting his name and singing 'Never Walk Alone'. It was an amazing experience that lives with me today. :bowdown::salute:

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
If they stopped existing now, Lewes or Whitehawk - although supporting a team that wears red would go against the grain...

If they'd never existed, Leeds (where my mum was from) or QPR (closest club to where I lived in when I was based in London).

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
Fulham because that is who my dad would have supported as it is the team he used to watch as a child.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
If the Albion had never existed?
Probably Pompey. Quite lucky I didn't to be honest, my first ever live game was Portsmouth vs Leicester at Fratton Park.

If the Albion dissolved tomorrow and no new club was formed?
I'd probably fall out of love with football for quite a while, then maybe pop along to St Mary's, they are my new local team after all, although I might have ended up supporting West Ham as my dad supported them before he moved to Brighton in the 70s.

Paddington Gal

May 7, 2013
Liverpool - I managed to see the 1971 Cup Final Liverpool vs Leeds. Bill Shankly was manager at that time and he came on the pitch before the game started to the Liverpool end. He just waved his red tie in front of the crowd and they erupted chanting his name and singing 'Never Walk Alone'. It was an amazing experience that lives with me today. :bowdown::salute:

1971 cup final was Liverpool v Arsenal 1-2 the famous Charlie George goal that set Arsenal up for the first leg of their historic double.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
1971 cup final was Liverpool v Arsenal 1-2 the famous Charlie George goal that set Arsenal up for the first leg of their historic double.

Actually, they'd already won the League by the time of the Cup Final.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Having been born in Littlehampton, probably Pompey. Mum tells me that when she was growing up Pompey was the team in Littlehampton, with the Albion hardly featuring. Her dad was from Kensal Green, Arsenal territory and there are strong Norfolk connections, in other words Norwich. Having been in the East Grinstead area since I was six, I could have ended up with Palace, though going to Ardingly would have made that unlikely. Mates there were Spurs, so I supported them for a while, before I got hooked on the Albion. With all this, thank goodness the Albion do exist. Fulham is my local club in London, and I've been a few times, but I don't like the fact that a lot of the crowd are not Fulham fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here