Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Spanish Dave did return...

If Spanish Dave returned to the Albion, would it give you a BIG boost?

• YES! :)

Votes: 152 81.7%
  • No :(

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • Meh

Votes: 26 14.0%

• Total voters

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
His free kick against Palace was goal of the season, and he cheered up a lot of very cold, miserable fans at Blackburn, with a superb penalty under pressure. Spanish Dave was trending on twitter that night. What's not to like?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Can`t understand anyone not being extremely happy about it. To have players of his ability playing for us, to me, is very exciting. Let`s not forget the last 30 years.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I ruddy loved Lopez last season.

I guess my lack of BIG boost feeling is probably because I try not to pay too much attention/concern etc over the state of the squad throughout the pre season, rather try and wait until the season starts / window shuts etc before getting overly worried/excited by it.

I was sad he had left but was waiting to see who we got in instead before getting too concerned about his absence. Now it looks like we will be replacing him with, well, himself. A welcome return of course but hopefully that sort of explains my "MEH" answer.

Lol..why do you feel you need to explain your meh answer over several posts...just for the record I voted meh and agree with everything Walt says please forgive me

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
For me it's the same thing. My excitement for the coming season will only take a boost if the squad does. At the moment I'm quite m'eh about it. I get the occasional stir of excitement when I think that the first game of the season is so close, but generally, the squad hasn't been improved (or even maintained) enough for me to be more than m'eh at the moment.

Cheer up!:lol: We are talking about a squad that since the signings of Ulloa and Upson finished top of the form league for 2013!

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Kuszczak
Bruno ~ Greer ~ Upson ~ Chicksen
Lopez ~ Bridcutt ~ Agustien
Buckley ~ Ulloa ~ Orlandi

Bench: Ankergren, Calderon, Barnes, Crofts, Lualua, Forster-Caskey, Dickenson.
:rave:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Yes, but we must also sign a LB, and quickly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here