Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If NSC existed in the 70's and 80's

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
These plans for the new stadium at Toads Hole Valley look a bit good. Glad we've got a brilliant forward thinking people in the club like David Bellotti :D

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
biggest match in years, Ipswich away in League Cup, can't wait

anyone know how many ticket stubs we'll need, or is it programme vouchers?

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Trevor Francis to Forest for £1million!! Wow! Rumours are he will be on £2000 a week there, thats insane. I fear the 1st Division is fast becoming a place where it is more about the money and the European football cup competitions, what chance have we got of ever being able to compete with the likes of Ipswich, Forest, Wolves, Middlesboro or Leeds etc?! I shudder to think where we will be in 30 years time!

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Can't be bothered watching England these days, they were shocking in Euro 88, shan't bother watching them in Italia 90

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I just wolf whistled at a bird out of the window of the Cortina and she actually told me to bugger off. Whatever is this country coming to? Before you know it there'll be a woman prime minister and after that I imagine it's only a matter of time before bearded men in flat caps do the cooking instead of relaxing with a Watney's Red Barrell and a Silk cut after a hard day at the docks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here