Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If NSC existed in the 70's and 80's

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Lego stand - looks ridiculous.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
There'd have to be a Pre season thread "which wrist will you be tying your scarf round?"

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
TO THE SKINHEAD IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NORTH:

Next time you punch a Palace fan would you mind not swearing at the same time, never mind brushing me with the scarf on your wrist? Ever since this incident my son has been loudly yelling a word that rhymes with 'banker' whenever he walks though Stoneham Park and I can't get the blue and white thread out of my sheepskin. Next time I might actually say something to you rather than waiting till Wednesday and writing a post. Fight responsibly please!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Why have we signed a donkey from Preston for £100k, think his name is Lawrenson or something.

Why does Sully keep his place?

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
That Vinicombe can't write for toffee, we need someone who knows about football and has connections in the club.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
TO THE IDIOT IN THE NORTH

can you please bring your own bog roll to luzz into the goalmouth and not use the sole one provided by the club.
this is the third home match in a row i have had to wipe my bum with my socks.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
When we play man utd in the cup final can Smith score? Failing that can someone chop Gary Bailey in the nads?

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
So, ELO have sold out with their ridiculous new song "Mr Blue Sky". it's going to alienate a lot of fans. The beginning of the end. Still can't get into that Clash album - guitar sound is too tinny. Now, if you could name just ONE song by Emerson, Lake and Palmer...??

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
My contact at the club has told me our new sponsor is a company called NOBO, he's clearly taking the piss, imagine that on the front of the shirts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here