Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If Ashley Barnes...

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
How hard will Barnes try tomorrow? It's the biggest issue of the weekend because i can't imagine any of his teammates will be giving 110%. Barnes is the key and my instincts tell me he couldn't care less.

Give him some credit he will want his old Brighton team mates to get to the play offs. And Burnley will want to give the Championship a leaving present by pummeling Reading tomorrow, I have no doubt about that.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
So the game is live on sky in front of potentially a huge audience and the Burnley squad are all wondering if they'll get discarded as the club prepare for the Premiership and you don't think Barnes or his team mates will be bothered?

Really?

THIS is a very good point. I'll slink off back into the shadows. Tbh there's no point watching Forest v Albion, the important , and most interesting action will be at Reading.

Yes, well done. Afterall, who cares about Ashley Barnes' state of mind and form. He's only playing against our only rival for the final play-off spot.

Muppet.

You are a touchy clown aren't you? :tantrum:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You are a touchy clown aren't you? :tantrum:

Why don't you toddle off into self imposed exile again you pompous boring gimp? You really weren't missed.

Or are you bored of those lickers on that board with 6 people licking your backside?

Why don't you toddle off into self imposed exile again you pompous boring gimp? You really weren't missed.

Or are you bored of those lickers on that board with 6 people licking your backside?

What is wrong with you? :lol:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I can see him missing a penalty on purpose just to stick two fingers up to all the Barnes haters!

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Very good post, he was great at some things awful at others but above all he always tried and that is like gold dust. Not a legend but someone you would want in your team.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;6317469 said:
He'll miss a pen and score an own goal

Burnleylad

May 2, 2014
Fear not, here is a post from someone in the know on the Burnley Forum. Can't guarantee we'll beat them for you but I'm sure Asley and the boys will be giving 110%.

"re: is this team turning up tomorrow?
It's not just the manager who wants to be relentless. I spoke to some of the players on Tuesday at the player of the year awards night and each and everyone of them was exactly the same. They will give us a performance tomorrow. "

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Fear not, here is a post from someone in the know on the Burnley Forum. Can't guarantee we'll beat them for you but I'm sure Asley and the boys will be giving 110%.

"re: is this team turning up tomorrow?
It's not just the manager who wants to be relentless. I spoke to some of the players on Tuesday at the player of the year awards night and each and everyone of them was exactly the same. They will give us a performance tomorrow. "

:clap2:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Striker Sam Vokes and defender Luke O'Neill will be unavailable for newly promoted Burnley due to knee and thigh problems respectively. So if he doesn't play .... ????

Burnleylad

May 2, 2014
Congratulations, told you Ashley and the lads wouldn't let you down.

All you have to do is win the play offs now, good luck to you. I'm sure Ashley will be cheering you on :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here