Look whats going around on twitter!

Attachments

• 1besi.jpg
    1besi.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 890

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
to be fair, London Road could do with tearing down.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Incitement to riot is an offence in itself I believe. Let's hope idiots like this pay the penalty too.

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
Leeeeeerroy!! You da man! You da Daddy!!

You is, like, wellllll sick, bruv!! LOL!!

Worra Grade A c*nt.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Twitter should be shut down at the moment

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
If anything does kick off in Brighton, I reckon the Lewes Road superstores (Comet etc) will be the most likely target, given their proximity to Moulescoomb and the fact that retail parks seemed a popular target last night. Would obviously have a knock on effect for travel back from the game if it happened tonight. I reckon it's very unlikely, but then there have been minor incidents in all kinds of places that haven't really been reported, eg a mate is a fireman and had to deal with three cars set alight by a masked up mob in a suburb of Reading last night...

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I have two born again Christian relatives who belong to a slightly odd ball cult although I find their views make more sense than many other religious people I have met. They consider social networks to be evil, have to say on this evidence yet again they have a valid point. Maybe have Twitter suspended for a few weeks might be an idea.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Only real trouble in recent years in Brighton was after England got knocked out of the World Cup in 1990, or the European Championship in 1996, wasn't it? (Can't remember which one).

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I have two born again Christian relatives who belong to a slightly odd ball cult although I find their views make more sense than many other religious people I have met. They consider social networks to be evil, have to say on this evidence yet again they have a valid point. Maybe have Twitter suspended for a few weeks might be an idea.

I don't consider it evil - indeed it's helped the fightback by Londoners but in this instance it surely would help police if it was blocked for a couple of weeks ?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
By the way leroyyyy or whatever his name is, is the one telling him to stop this shit. the message has been passed onto him from by someone it doesn't name.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I don't consider it evil - indeed it's helped the fightback by Londoners but in this instance it surely would help police if it was blocked for a couple of weeks ?

I think most people would agree about a temporary ban of Twitter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here