Glow sticks at Watford - yay or nay?

• Yay :)

Votes: 96 64.4%
  • Nay :(

Votes: 53 35.6%

• Total voters

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
People will need to buy in bulk so they can be passed them round! Just don't start luzzing them on the pitch!

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Great idea. Thats if they dont all get taken away by the stewards.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Will probably get ripped to shreds but oh well.. A few of us were thinking about buying a load of blue and white glow sticks for Watford away as they turn off the lights in the stand. Would look amazing if we had even a couple hundred singing "Gus Poyet's blue and white army" and waving them in the air:rave:

its been a long gay pride weekend i am sure you will recover though.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
IMG_0512.JPG

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
i am so up for this, we could sneak them in if need be.

if we could get this going this would look the dogs bollox

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
You won't get close to everyone buying them. If you wanna make this happen (I think it's a cool idea) then you need people willing to bulk buy loads and hand them out (or put them in the seats).

The question is:- Do they breach the ground regulations?

7 The following articles must not be brought within the Ground - knives, fireworks, smoke canisters, air-horns, flares, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, laser devices, bottles, glass vessels, cans, poles and any article that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety. Any person in possession of such items will be refused entry to the Ground.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
You won't get close to everyone buying them. If you wanna make this happen (I think it's a cool idea) then you need people willing to bulk buy loads and hand them out (or put them in the seats).

Have thought about this but it would be hard to distribute them, I doubt they will let us in with a box of glow sticks..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here