• Yay :)

Votes: 96 64.4%
  • Nay :(

Votes: 53 35.6%

• Total voters

Window Licker

May 17, 2012
This was just mentioned on Juice 107.2.

"the Brighton fans are planning to light up the Watford stadium with glow sticks"

Just saying

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I heard that on guy lloyds show.As it has been mentioned on the radio does that mean that the club support the idea & have been given the ok to do this by Watford.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I heard that on guy lloyds show.As it has been mentioned on the radio does that mean that the club support the idea & have been given the ok to do this by Watford.

Haven't Watford already said no?

I really think this is a very shit idea, I will not be participating. Absolutely shit idea must I keep saying.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham

I really think this is a very shit idea, I will not be participating. Absolutely shit idea must I keep saying.

What a spectacle it will be in one of the worst stadiums in Europe (deserted on one side ) for around 9,000 home fans to witness a few Brighton fans randomly wave a glow stick above their heads I bet the home faithful can't wait to witness this spectacle :(

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven

Why is the idea of counteracting the lights going out at Watford with blue & white glow sticks such a shit idea.
Apart from you being too tight to buy some?

Given the way we played at Watford last season this might spur the players on unless you have a better idea

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Why is the idea of counteracting the lights going out at Watford with blue & white glow sticks such a shit idea.
Apart from you being too tight to buy some?

Given the way we played at Watford last season this might spur the players on unless you have a better idea

I really do not think that glow sticks will spur on the players what so ever, getting behind them and singing your hearts out for 90 minutes will though.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I really do not think that glow sticks will spur on the players what so ever, getting behind them and singing your hearts out for 90 minutes will though.

Your not supposed to put them in your mouth.you can still sing your heart out while waving blue & white glow sticks
I think it may create a togetherness if enough people get behind the idea.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Not buying any simply as im skint up until the day before the actual match - using the torch app on my phone (which is a bright white light btw) would do just as well.

Not fond of the idea myself but ill go along with it so it doesnt look totally shit.

Watford4ever

Jan 9, 2011
Interesting idea but come the day would it really catch on...anyway they'll probably leave the lights on!

BTW The Argus artcle might want to look at a map to see where Watford is...if you stop in London you'll be leaving yourselves a bit short.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here