Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Icelandic wunderkid

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Wonderful attempt at pigeon English with an Icelandic accent......
Just wonder, if you asked the question on Pointless, "We asked 100 people from Iceland for another name for an English man?" How many would answer "Geezer".

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Vunderkind Shirley.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
RAGNAR!!!!!

62_1Ragnar_011.jpg

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Makes sense that we are recruiting from Arctic countries, especially as the Amex has been sub-zero through most of this season! One of the main weather presenters has even suggested that a mini ice age may be starting and long cold winters will be a regular occurrence. :eek::eek:

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Always injured and poorer than a few players we have just let go. Bizarre signing given what we had in same position

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Makes sense that we are recruiting from Arctic countries, especially as the Amex has been sub-zero through most of this season! One of the main weather presenters has even suggested that a mini ice age may be starting and long cold winters will be a regular occurrence. :eek::eek:

I blame Global Warming...

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Ragnar Már Lárusson, 15 yr old striker from IA Akranes, one of the highest rated youngsters in the Nordics, according to a lot of people. Brighton have been keeping the lid of the capture until it was signed and sealed. I once saw him bag 10 goals in one game. He's a beast.

Interesting, my mate who's been playing with him doesn't rate him. He was surprised he's got a scholarship at the club.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Interesting, my mate who's been playing with him doesn't rate him. He was surprised he's got a scholarship at the club.

Jealousy :rolleyes:

:jester:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Apologies on behalf of fellow Brighton fans, for some reason this website appeals to a lot of our wanker faction. So let me the first to thank you for the info - first I had heard of this signing.

I agree. Some of the comments aimed at him were pathetic.

Feb 12, 2013
Happy we've signed him and all that, but clealy we have lost Callum Overton because of this. He was given an extention and left to Wimbledon. This Icelandic lad may be better, but there's a large part of me that would rather see a Brighton based lad that has been at the club for 6 odd years come through then an Icelandic or any other foreign lad. I believe the club doesn't have enough Sussex born players coming through

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here