Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Icelandic wunderkid

IcelandicGeezer

Apr 15, 2013
He plays for the Iceland U-17s. He was considered too good for his agegroup and there fore was playing for the Akranes reserves last year, 15 games and 2 goals.
He played only four games for the Akranes U-17's and scored 10 goals: Google Translate

IcelandicGeezer

Apr 15, 2013
I am not Ragnar nor his dad. Shouldnt have mentioned some of the facts I said, better left alone than put pressure on him. The vibe on here is strange, cheerio. Not be posting here anymore, have a good end to the season.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
I am not Ragnar nor his dad. Shouldnt have mentioned some of the facts I said, better left alone than put pressure on him. The vibe on here is strange, cheerio. Not be posting here anymore, have a good end to the season.

Run whilst you still can and bring help, please.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton

That's one way of putting it

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex

Dont go! You haven't met Withdean Wanderer or the Pink Fairy yet.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

I'd say you've been treated with a lot less hostility than some other visitors in the past!

Maybe we should have a look at that Tryggvi Raven Haraldsson too, he scored 23 goals in 13 games :eek:

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012

That you said cheerio in what I suspect was an entirely legitimate way makes me like you immensely.

Maybe you should hang around, it only seems strange for a while...one of us, one of us...

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
2 in 15 is not a great return :/ but could be lots of sub appearances. I know it's reserves and he's 15 blah blah but wouldn't play at that level if not ready.

Hopefully he's the business and this is why we let the 15 year old English lad go to Wimbledon who'd been our top scorer in his age band 6 years in a row etc.

Typical NSC though we need his FB, pics, and football manager potential before we know if we're happy or not....... oh and find out what his gf looks like! :facepalm:

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Apologies on behalf of fellow Brighton fans, for some reason this website appeals to a lot of our wanker faction. So let me the first to thank you for the info - first I had heard of this signing.

I wonder what the atmosphere's like at Icelandic league matches?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here