Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ibrahim Osman **Signing Confirmed 10/02/24**

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Mitoma isn’t going anywhere wrong age for the big bucks move. No resale value for the buying club and apparently is very happy here.
Do you think clubs like Barcelona look at resale value as a priority?

Mitoma is only 26. Any buying club could get more than 6 years of top level wing play out of him. Bearing in mind we paid £7m+ for one Fati-season, I’d be gutted if we get anything less than £50m for him when the time comes to sell (as is our model). Of course I’d like him to stay but if the choice is between himself and Pervis, there is only one winner there.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
One of our top 10 most expensive transfers ever and tumbleweed. Everyone hungover?
Well yes I am

But we knew about it, he's not here any time soon, he's likely to be loaned out to Holland or somewhere for at least a season and we have a game today.

But ok. Welcome Ibrahim

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
This transfer is so Brighton on a lot of levels. A sought after player signs for us, obviously as one for the future and immediately people ask “So who is going?” Gotta love NSC!

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
One of our top 10 most expensive transfers ever and tumbleweed. Everyone hungover?

I predict he'll quickly be converted from wideman to forward, Henry-style. 15 goals next year, 29 the following, which will secure Champions League qualification. We'll get to the CL semis that year with Osman being the competition's top scorer. Unfortunately, that will seal his sale to Real Madrid for 200 million euros.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I predict he'll quickly be converted from wideman to forward, Henry-style. 15 goals next year, 29 the following, which will secure Champions League qualification. We'll get to the CL semis that year with Osman being the competition's top scorer. Unfortunately, that will seal his sale to Real Madrid for 200 million euros.
* after the Madrid council sells the training complex back to RM for €1 before buying it back for €400m

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
I'll take that!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here