NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
He doesn’t look much like his dad Richard

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If I was a fan of another team I’d say it had Brighton written all over it.
On the other hand, it also has all the hallmarks of Palace paying 3 times what we're offering him to get their man, and then ruining his career by burning him out and playing him out of position.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Looks like he's more of a wide forward, in the mould of Mitoma or Adingra. Shows a good bit of pace, trickery and awareness.

Not a bad highlights montage seeing as he's made less than 20 league apps over the last season and a half. Added bonus of not having to mute it due to a godawful backing tracking.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
I didn’t trust Ben Jacobs on some
of the utter nonsense he posted in the summer about a Colwill or Caicedo so I wont trust him on good news either

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
"Nice another team looking."

Not that nice if we want to sign him.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Looks like he's more of a wide forward, in the mould of Mitoma or Adingra. Shows a good bit of pace, trickery and awareness.

Not a bad highlights montage seeing as he's made less than 20 league apps over the last season and a half. Added bonus of not having to mute it due to a godawful backing tracking.

Good summary.

I’ve just got a feeling we’ll be getting in a few forwards/wingers next month. Mazilu is one already over the line.

I also think the club will replace March as his injury means he might never play for us again. This fella would be another option but not the man we need in March’s place. His name will surely begin with a ‘B’ …….

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
March will be back next season. First operation went well as did the second I believe. He’s done it before and I’m sure will do it again.
Having said that we need the conveyor belt to keep going.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here