Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ian Holloway Charged

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Shut it sllllaaaggg !

Dougie , this is NSC , you're not dressed all in black and pretending to be a HOLMESDALE FANATIC right at this very moment.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
****ing hell there are some handbags going on in this thread

US vs HKFC
Se20 vs Canonman
TheMajor vs Simster

Fight fight fight!!!

Not me guv,
I'm a lover, not a fighter.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Good, Poyet was charged by the FA last season after moaning about referees - good to see they arent having double standards.

Anyone want to predict how many touchline bans Mr Holloway will be getting this season ?

PC-Gull

The Muffin Man
Apr 12, 2008
Brighton, Sussex, England
Holloway being angry with referee decisions... Well now I have seen everything.

Seriously, is any surprised he said things he shouldn't have? He is known for his rants and much of the time he is entertaining to watch and listen to. I am not shocked by the idea that he has gone too far with his comments.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Can I butt in on this fight...back to the subject....Hollowhead has double standards he rants at the Ref...yet at Crawley a fan rants at him and Hollowhead whinges to the club to get the fan banned...

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Nothing to add to this thread but I love the avatars that I assume have been given to the Palace fans against their will. Good work.

Holloway is probably a little concerned over setting a new Premiership low points record. My guess is 14. 3w,5d,30l

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
It is odd as there was a thread on NSC a few years back saying what a great bloke Holloway was and loving him. How times change.

There have been loads of Holloway threads, going back years. Luckily with the power of 'search' we can see their contents. Rather than being a Bumpkin love-in (as you suggest), ALL of the threads represent a mixed bag at best, with loads of NSCers rightly pointing out that he's a total ARSEHAT..

E.g. http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?201942-Holloway-question

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Nothing to add to this thread but I love the avatars that I assume have been given to the Palace fans against their will. Good work.

Absolutely not. Those are all their actual pictures (even the ones with the same picture :jester: ) Se20's is my favourite. The little speccy gimp.

Absolutely not. Those are all their actual pictures (even the ones with the same picture :jester: ) Se20's is my favourite. The little speccy gimp.

Egg and Chip man deserves a mention here.

eggandchipsee1.jpg

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I surprised AVB hasn't come out complaining about all the shin kicking and elbows Jedinak dished out without a booking. He had to literally pull someone to the ground before Clattenburg dished him a yellow.

As for the pen it was 100% correct, but should have never happened as it should have been a pen 5 seconds earlier when Jedinak bulldozed a Spurs player down in the box.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Jedinak continued to get away with being quite elboey in that game I agree, he'll get found out eventually. Although he's clearly a dencent player if he could cut that shite out, too good for Palace.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
The Palace Avatars are genius. Considering that BBS relegate ANY Albion posters to their ridiculous away fans section then it's only fair that our Palace chums are welcomed here but ridiculed at the same time.

Classy. That's NSC.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012

Hans...can I suggest that Eaglesdestroyseagulls is allocated one of your gallery? I don't have it to hand but there is a picture of a right skanky looking bird in a Palace top looking "sexily" towards the camera...now, who has it....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here