Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ian Holloway Charged

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
Crystal Palace manager charged following match against Tottenham Hotspur

Following his side’s match against Tottenham Hotspur on Sunday 18 August 2013, Crystal Palace manager Ian Holloway has been charged by The FA in relation to two separate matters.

Firstly, it is alleged that Holloway’s language and/or behaviour in or around the match officials changing room at the end of the game amounted to improper conduct.

Secondly, it is alleged that Holloway’s post-match media comments questioned the integrity of the referee and/or match officials and/or implied that the referee and/or match officials were motivated by bias; and/or brought the game into disrepute.

Holloway has until 4pm on 23 August 2013 to respond to both charges.

TheFA.com

Holloway, the Basil Fawlty of football. So looking forward to this comedian during the season.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It was a pen 100%, IH was moaning about a challenge in the build up, Which was a 50/50 foul.

Silly of him to get done by the FA so early in the season when I'm sure we will have worst stuff happen sooner to later.
Is your game at Stoke this Saturday a relegation 6 pointer?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Still rimming your Palace mates in Reigate ?:lolol:
Erm, yes! Hilarious! Almost as funny as your attendance threads!

Are you still rimming your Palace mates in, erm, wherever you live? See, I can be as brilliantly witty as you!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
There will still be one or two of them, here to react as soon as grimseagulloverboresville is on here.

Stick to the subject you boring, bullying snidey basket.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
What the fück are you talking about you complete mong? Nowhere on that thread am I even trying to be funny. On the other hand, you are the least funny "joker" on the board. A one trick pony with nothing else to say on any other subject. And even your one trick is dull. You're basically a ten year old Colin Hunt.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It is odd as there was a thread on NSC a few years back saying what a great bloke Holloway was and loving him. How times change.

Simster is a Palace Simpathiser and doesn't want to blot his copybook with his Stripey mates.

He's the sort of Albion "follower" we could do without. A typical middle class tw@t that can't understand the hatred of Palace (because he lives with them) and posts banal shite on here. And to top it all he starts attendance threads - ****.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Stick to the subject you boring, bullying snidey basket.
Oh look MajorBore, it's your Uncle Doug. :lolol:

Well it's been fun, and I've managed to catch the three dullest non-Palace fishes on the board. But now I must dash. Cheerio. I fully expect to see this up to 15 pages later this evening with MajorBore, his creepy Uncle Doug and grim seaDull all chuckling heartily over Palace attendances on this thread.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Try to find it. I can GUARANTEE that I'll have said even then, that he was a knob.

I am sure there was but it could well have been my deluded brain fooling me again.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Well it's been fun, and I've managed to catch the three dullest non-Palace fishes on the board. But now I must dash. Cheerio. I fully expect to see this up to 15 pages later this evening with MajorBore, his creepy Uncle Doug and grim seaDull all chuckling heartily over Palace attendances on this thread.

You do have a way with words Simster. I will give you that :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

I thought we were discussing the latest comedy moment from that lot up the road ?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Whether he's got a point or not (and in this case he hasn't), it was pretty dim to launch into the referees on the opening day of the season. Can't see that rant being anything but counter-productive.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Simster doesn't discuss anything. He just calls people boring to hide his obvious inadequacies.

His insults are pretty good value though and I have been on the sharp end of quite a few over the years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here