Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

i would like to say

bathseagull

Apr 18, 2004
St. Anmore
Top man Harty. Best of luck in whatever you do and hopefully see you in the away end someday.

I started supporting the Albion just after Harty had joined, and in that time I do not think I have ever seen a more honest and big hearted player in the stripes. Gary Hart will always be one of my favourite Albion players EVER, and he is fully deserving of the term legend in one of, if not, the most successful times in its history.

Gary Hart, a proper PROFESSIONAL footballer.:bowdown:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
thanks for everything and good luck in the future :clap: :clap: :clap:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I've grown up watching you play for the Albion Gary. It's a sad day too see you move on. One of the few player names I've had on the back of my shirt! Thanks for everything, you're a proper legend. Can't wait for the testimonial.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
Cheers Harty you really are a star and im so glad i went on saturday night was a superb evening.
When you joined i remember reading in the sports argus that your manager at Stansted had said you would be a fans favourite well he obviously knew what he was talking about didn't he.
You brightened up the late Gillingham days like a breathe of fresh air and have been doing so ever since!.Bought back so many memories watching the video of your goals on saturday night just for starters.
scarboro - your first goal
barnet - on boxing day
leeds - arrogant tossers
shrewsbury - 5 away wins on the trot.
And best of all you scored a cracker of your arse in an albion win at Home Park !

Thanks for everything Harty will make sure i make the trip up for your testimonial to say a proper goodbye to a true Albion legend

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
top man
good luck for the future harty, thanks for the memories :bowdown:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You'll always be a legend in these parts, Gary. Personally, I'll always remember you as the player who finally made Albion worth watching again, and after ten years of service, you're probably one of few true club icons.

So the very best of luck to you in the future. :clap:

Stumpy Tim

True Albion legend Harty, and you should be proud of that yourself. Not many people become a source of adulation like you.

I remember when you were signed, my brother said to me "we've signed some crap guy for a grand a tracksuit". I would like to thank you for shoving those words up his ass :ascarf:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
True Albion legend Harty, and you should be proud of that yourself. Not many people become a source of adulation like you.

I remember when you were signed, my brother said to me "we've signed some crap guy for a grand a tracksuit". I would like to thank you for shoving those words up his ass :ascarf:
Erm, no. I think you know the truth was that we were singing Gary Hart songs all through my stag weekend after he NETTED in a 1-0 home victory over SHREWSBURY.

Blimey! I've been married for ten years. :ohmy:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Gary Hart - One of the top 20 Albion players of all time imo. A true legend.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Thank you for the memories OGH, good luck in your future endeavours. You gave 110% everytime you put on the blue & white stripes. We'll miss you, it was a honor to watch you play. I'm definitely going to the Testimonial match, to say my final farewell.

LEGEND. :bowdown: :bowdown:

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
You epitomised the fighting spirit which enabled our club to survive, despite the odds being stacked against us. Heartfelt thanks for your 100% commitment to the club.

harty9

Jan 11, 2008
:wave::wave::wave::love::cry::cry::cry:well thank u for all the good and nice things that u have all said. dont really know what route to take yet. could stay in same div or go a diff route. would love to come back and play at withdean.... how wierd would that fill. no booing:bowdown::bowdown::wave:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
well thank u for all the good and nice things that u have all said. dont really know what route to take yet. could stay in same div or go a diff route. would love to come back and play at withdean.... how wierd would that fill. no booing:bowdown::bowdown::wave:

I'm sure we would all love to see you back at the Withdean, as long as you don't score against us that is:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here