i would like to say

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Thanks for the memories Gary. You've written your part into the Albions history and will never be forgotten. I only wish every player had your superb attitude, guts and determination - you are a true credit to your profession. Goodbye and good luck.

:clap:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
You've been a memorable player and a true gentleman in every respect. You always gave BHA 100% and for that we love you.

Oddly, one of my abiding memories is you playing in goal at Crowborough a few years ago. My little son was glued to the net because he couldn't believe he was standing so close to you. He's been an OGH fan ever since.

Bye and thanks.

Oct 25, 2003
that tranmere goal was an absolute CORKER

also when you absolutely OWNED wolves, thats wolves who that year got promoted to the premiership

good luck and that OGH

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Thanks for everything. You have your place in our history. All the best for the future and please pop back to the Albion from time to time.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
All the best Harty, you've been a credit to this club and indeed your profession and you can walk away with your head held high knowing that we the Albion faithful will love you forever. And I would like to think that in years to come you will get the same kind of reception that Peter Ward receives when he returns.
And the fact that you've taken the time to come on here and thank us (when you probably feel like crap) Just shows what a top bloke you really are !
You are a f***ing LEGEND Harty and you will NEVER be forgotten :bowdown::bowdown:

Last edited:

Jul 7, 2003
Good luck and thanks everything you've done for our club - both on and off the pitch.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I have a sad ten year old tonight. You were his first and only hero as he has growing up. He even voted for you as player of the season ahead of Bobby in those Championship years. Without players like you I doubt we would have had such a great run. You and Kerry will be missed.

ps) If you go to Wycombe give Leon a kick or two in pre season training!!!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Don't be a stranger on here. We'd love to hear your further adventures.

Jimmy Grimble

Posh spice is a slapper, her husband he is well fit. & when shes shaggin beckham she thinks of Tommy Elphick!

We can work with that?

That song belongs to one man and shall never be re-written for an Albion player.

Thank-you Gary, I'll never forget picking you as my favourite player when I was mascot all them years back :)

:bowdown: :bowdown:

Dandyman

In London village.
As others have said, a true gent and a credit to both the game and the Albion. Very best wishes for the future and thanks for some great memories.

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
Good luck Gary, you are a true Albion legend.
You were one of the best signings in the clubs history and i hope you can find a new club. See you at your well deserved testimonial.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
What a great Albion career you have had - from Priestfield to the Millennium stadium and all points in between.

Many thanks for all that effort and skill and the very best for the future.

Banker

Feb 23, 2008
Woking
Harty, I rate you as one of my favourite players in close on 30 years of supporting the Albion. You lit up some dark days at Priestfield and fully contributed to those fabulous promotion seasons. You never gave less than everything for the cause and you're a top bloke as well. Look after your medals and be sure you'll always get a wonderful welcome whenever you come back to see us. Looking forward to your deserved testimonial.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports