i would like to say

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
All the very best for the future Gary, and thanks for everything.

:thumbsup:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Dunno what else to say as everything's already been said. I'm not the only one that's going to miss your 110% commitment. It's amazing to think that you've been here 10 years now - you're part of the furniture here - i only really got into football aroud the same time that you joined, and it's just going to be weird without you around.

Good luck with everything you do, and i'll definitely be coming down for your testimonial.

All the best
xx

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Cheers Harty. Since you were a true 100%er, I'll be at your testimonial whenever it is, whoever it's against, no matter what else I'm supposed to be doing, and urge others to do the same. It's the least we can do.

Whichever club you end up at will be the richer for your involvement - you've lived the dream mate and it genuinely feels like we're losing one of us. Come and sit with us as an away fan some day mate, you'll be lauded as a god!

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Good luck in the future Gary. Thanks for all the good times. It was you that made all those trips to Gillingham worth it - you were the one bright spark we had. I am truly sorry to see a man who tries as hard as you being let go.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Cheers Harty, you have been a leg end for this club. Possible one of the quickest players I have ever seen and I've seen Guy Butter play.

Good luck for the future. Also if you do come on I have a quick question, what do you intend for the future? Would you like to get into coaching or is there another route you want to follow?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
What? An internet nerd? Harsh, the poor blokes just been released, give him a break.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Harty,

Good luck from me and the children of Mile Oak...If ever you're over my way and want to give my kids a run out, then please give me a shout!:clap:

Sandra will be devastated that you're leaving!!!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Best of luck Harty, hope there's a good turnout for your testimonial:clap::clap:

WASH

Jul 6, 2003
Rustington
Thanks for the commitment to the stripes over the past 10 years and good luck for the future Gary, the likes of you will be sorely missed on the pitch and on the poker table as well, who am I going to take money off now you're going!!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Thanks for all that you have given us and Bens picture that he drew when he was 5 will stay on my kitchen wall as a reminder. Good luck for the future and whatever it holds for you.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
all the best fella,had a chat with you a few seasons ago,you were down and pissed off and ready to leave but you stuck at it,gave 110 %as always and forced yourself back in the team,my son was their at the time and always mentions that day,your a credet to the profession

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
All the best and you'll forever be a legend in Sussex.

I'd expect the Albion to have some sort of event when we get to falmer and hopefully a chance for you to turn out and play there. You deserve it after playing at Pissfield & Withdean for all these years.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Gary you will always be an absolute LEGEND in my eyes

All the best wherever you go to and i do hope you still occasionally post on here :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports