Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

i would like to say

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
Thanks for the memories Harty - you are an Albion great.

Best wishes for the future wherever you go, whatever you do.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Thanks for all the memories your a complete legend, who am I going to get on the back of my shirt now?:nono:

One last time:
'Posh spice is a slapper, she really is a tart and when she's shagging Beckham she thinks of Gary Hart....':bowdown:
We've always sung it as " Posh spice is a slapper , she is a f***ing tart and when she's shagging Beckham she dreams of Gary Hart .... Oh ...... ":lolol:

All the best for the future, Gary, you always did the business on the pitch.:bowdown:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
As everyone else says, thanks for the memories :bowdown:

One of my best memories was Palace away when they 'equalised' only for it to be ruled offside. Cue Gary (who's had his head in his hands seconds before) making an EXCEPTIONALLY rude gesture to the Palace fans celebrating behind the goal. Marvellous scenes.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I been singing it wrong all these years too then :lol:
It depends on where you hear it , this is the away version AFAIK, there are probably variants depending on where you sit at Withdean as well, although not in the Family Stand.:lol:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Thanks for all your great efforts in the stripes Gary, & best wishes for all you do in the future :clap:

sullyshuffle

Aug 16, 2003
Horsham
Thanks Gary...from the dark, dark days at Gillingham, to the days at Withdean, you were always the bright light, knowing that you would always give 150% every single time you stepped onto the pitch.
Thanks for all the happy memories Gary. Good luck to you and the family in the future wherever you go, whatever you do.
Gone but never forgotten...true Albion legend.

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Harty, your contribution to the club will never be forgotten.
It's been great working with you on the programme too!
Best wishes to you, Rachel and the girls.
xxx

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
All the best Gary, thanks for some great memories, see you round, looking forward to the testmonial game.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Many thanks for the memories Harty, all the best for the future :thumbsup:

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Legend! Thanks for the memories.

271520465_16ba6370e0.jpg

You're in there somewhere :)

Remember Harty-next year's Flying Squad is counting on you being there. And give Nige a call about that job...:thumbsup:

Thanks Gary-you deserve all the accolades you're getting on here. I can't recall you ever giving less than 100%. You were part of the Albion sides that made watching The Albion fun again after years of dross. For all of that-thanks and all the best for the future.

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
Good luck, Harty. Hope you come back with another club to either Withdean or Falmer and we can give you the ovation you deserve.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here