Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I went to the botanical gardens in Gothenburg yesterday..

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I believe this is one of the first pictures you have managed to load successfully, Norman.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I'm going to my 5 year olds mini world cup tournament later. He's playing for Bosnia Hertzogovnia. He's terrible at football if I'm honest.

I believe this is one of the first pictures you have managed to load successfully, Norman.

Why thank you so much skipper734, your kind compliment has possibly made my day. I feel that I must point out that the pic. was taken with my phone, a Motorola G. Isn't it clever how the phone knows where it is and can tag the photo with the location, even when I have the mobile internet switched off (I only have 250mb of data per month and don't want to waste it on fripperies).

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Why thank you so much skipper734, your kind compliment has possibly made my day. I feel that I must point out that the pic. was taken with my phone, a Motorola G. Isn't it clever how the phone knows where it is and can tag the photo with the location, even when I have the mobile internet switched off (I only have 250mb of data per month and don't want to waste it on fripperies).

Plenty of day left, it could get even better. On a side note, I have just dealt with Talktalk on a new Samsung Galaxy Fame with 300 mins of calls, unlimited texts and 600mb of data for £6.50 a month. Unfortunately I haven't yet been able to work out how to upload a picture from it to NSC yet. :hilton:

Plenty of day left, it could get even better. On a side note, I have just dealt with Talktalk on a new Samsung Galaxy Fame with 300 mins of calls, unlimited texts and 600mb of data for £6.50 a month. Unfortunately I haven't yet been able to work out how to upload a picture from it to NSC yet. :hilton:

Just select the "advanced" option and upload in the normal way, that seemed to do the trick. Look forward to seeing an exciting picture from you, possibly of a pet or mundane household object, on here soon!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
The Gothenburg music scene is fantastic and in particular all the dream-pop bands that hail from there: Air France, Pure Bathing Culture, The Embassy, Little Dragon, The Knife and my particular favourites JJ, who have a new album out.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Very nice place Gothenburg. The crows are grey and black which is kind of weird.

The crows where I live are funny little brown things.

Sparrow-008.jpg

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The crows where I live are funny little brown things.

Sparrow-008.jpg

If you look at the foot of 'your crow' you will notice it has a tagging device on. This is almost certainly because it has been convicted of committing a fraudulent act. Crows are famous for trying to pass themselves off as sparrows and other small garden birds.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I cut two dead branches off a cherry tree today. Probably means the whole tree is dying. Pity because it was pretty in the spring with the blossoms out.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Couldn't sleep last night, so took some pictures from our side window. At 3am.

EOS70D-3941.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here