Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I went to the botanical gardens in Gothenburg yesterday..

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Went to buy an E-Cig from Tesco Express in Husitska this morning, and they didnt have any. So, I went home again.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Went to buy an E-Cig from Tesco Express in Husitska this morning, and they didnt have any. So, I went home again.

Did you buy 20 Marlboro Lights in the meantime?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I might go to Tesco now I think. I've got an exciting envelope full of new Clubcard vouchers.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I'm a bit miffed today. I forgot there was a company lunch meeting organised so took some food to work. It turns out I didn't need to take any food to work as they provided food. I've now got a tupperware box in the fridge full of lunch which I took to work but didn't eat.

I'll have to have it for dinner tonight I suppose. I don't really fancy it for dinner though.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The weather in Volgograd is good this time of year, I am told.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The weather in Volgograd is good this time of year, I am told.

"Ze 'ens are in ze 'en 'house"

<winks, tucks copy of Moscow Telegraph under arm, leaves>

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm a bit miffed today. I forgot there was a company lunch meeting organised so took some food to work. It turns out I didn't need to take any food to work as they provided food. I've now got a tupperware box in the fridge full of lunch which I took to work but didn't eat.

I'll have to have it for dinner tonight I suppose. I don't really fancy it for dinner though.

Wouldn't it last until lunch tomorrow?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Probably. It's a beef dish with sauteed new potatoes, some sauce and a handful of salad (in a separate container). I hadn't really thought of that.

Glad to help.

Sounds quite tasty. Might I suggest that you bring in a fresh, crusty granary roll, in to work tomorrow, to accompany it?

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Very nice it was too. Flowers, shrubs and all sorts! Very well maintained. They had a Japanese exhibit but I didn't go in as you had to pay an entrance fee for that bit. I only had cards on me.

The parking was a bit of a nightmare, I had to park in a residential area and wasn't sure if I'd get a ticket. I didn't get a ticket in the end though so that was good.

Anyone else got any absolutely FASCINATING stories like mine they'd like to share?

Did you bump into Batman?:rolleyes:

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Off to Geneva tomorrow on Easyjet and I only have hand luggage so will have to go and buy 100 mil versions of toothpaste etc.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Off to Geneva tomorrow on Easyjet and I only have hand luggage so will have to go and buy 100 mil versions of toothpaste etc.

You could purchase a normal sized toothpaste in a supermarché/ supermarkt when you arrive?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
So anyway, as I was saying.

Hull have gone with Umbro as their kit manufacturer next year. Quite interesting that eh.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
Shame I missed this riveting thread. I've been to the botanical gardens in Gothenburg. Very pretty. It was a day-trip from a cruise so we didn't have to bother with parking. I'd like to go on another cruise one day.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
It's Homer Simpson's birthday today.

sy5aryhu.jpg

I share my birthday with Homer Simpson:eek:

I went to Bexhill to meet up with some friends yesterday evening. Sat in a bar just off the seafront and watched the Brazil v Crotia game. Afterwards went on to the prom, it was a glorious evening and I took some pictures of the moon and this really interesting one of the Clocktower. I went "advanced" to upload this photo and I would be really thrilled if you manage to view it and let me know. I don't get out very much.

12th June 2014 - Moon over Bexhill (13).jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here